Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Funny: Nick Foles crashes Philly are Fantasy Drafts

ColtsBlueFL

I saw snippets of this on NFL AM today.  So I looked online and found these.  He did this in cooperation with Courtyard by Marriott in Philly. Now I must say, that Foles has a distinctive look, and Philly fans likely know every facet. So the initial disguise was too easy for a couple.  Later seemed better, and... well you'll see...

http://www.sportsgrid.com/uncategorized/disguised-nick-foles-catches-fantasy-drafters-not-drafting-nick-foles-makes-them-draft-nick-foles/

Cool.  It's weird seeing some of those guys go nuts over him.  

Maybe I'm just too reserved I don't know but I would feel weird being like that.  Like I could never ask for Andrew Luck's autograph or take a photo with him just for me.  I'd want to, but I would feel weird like I'm worshipping some guy that's younger then me and only famous for being able to throw a ball really well and doing so would feel kind of childish.  Like all I could do is say "Oh your Andrew Luck" and shake his hand and tell him I was a Colts fan.

Which is sort of why I'm glad I have a kid now.  It gives me the excuse for an autograph without feeling like a child.  It wouldn't bother me at all to ask Luck for an autograph for my kid or to take a picture with my kid and I.  (To be fair I'd let my kid keep it after he moved out, so it really would be for him.  But I can't say that I wouldn't enjoy having it around the house while he grows up.)

Somewhat surprised that people in Philly who are likely eagles fans didn't take Foles higher in their fantasy draft.  

I will be sold on Foles when he wins a playoff game.

For now I think he's a bit overrated. Sure he tears it up against bad teams but is he going to go over the hump and beat up on a good team for once? Dallas vs Philly will be an epic this season as far as it's turning out with those two competing in the division.

I will be sold on Foles when he wins a playoff game.

For now I think he's a bit overrated. Sure he tears it up against bad teams but is he going to go over the hump and beat up on a good team for once? Dallas vs Philly will be an epic this season as far as it's turning out with those two competing in the division.

21 of 37 for 331 yards, 1 TD, 1 Int against the Colts.

All QB's are likely going to do worse when they face a good defense.