Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NE @ Buffalo

snkdy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What ever happened to Jerry Hughes in Indy?  I remember being frightened of the idea of Freeney, Mathis and Hughes but I never heard much from him and it didn't seem like he got a lot of playing time.

Hes been a total freak of nature in this game so far, he already has 2 sacks and has been incredibly disruptive all game long. 

What ever happened to Jerry Hughes in Indy?

He did next to nothing with his given opportunities. Could just be he meshes a lot better in Buffalo with the personnel there and has better chemistry with them. Also they have a much better overall defense than we ever did. It's easier to do your job when everyone else does theirs.

He did next to nothing with his given opportunities. Could have just been he meshes a lot better in Buffalo with the personnel there. They have a much better overall defense than we ever did.

Yea, Buffalo's defensive line is absurd.. they have 3 pro-bowlers on it and Hughes is a nice compliment on the edge for them. 

Jerod Mayo carted off the field with a knee injury... just great... 2 years in a row they're going to lose their team captain and QB of the defense...   unreal

Jerod Mayo carted off the field with a knee injury... just great... 2 years in a row they're going to lose their team captain and QB of the defense...   unreal

That's pretty brutal. Big time impact player when he's out there.

If there is a silver lining, consider this: For tonight they don't need him as Buffalo will make enough blunders to make a self-inflicted stand against their own offense.

Karma for that horrible reversal.

"Unsportsmanlike conduct" was probably the worst call in football this week. Decker being robbed of a catch comes close.

The reversal was a bang bang play, could have been called either way. Usually in that case the ruling on the field does stand so I'm surprised it was reversed.

I'd say it's a wash. Both teams got a bad call against them.