Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Cardiac Colts

bap1331

I dont know if i am going to be able to be a Colts fan if i reach my 50s (still in my 20s lol). Too many close games and things like that. You see a bad side and a good side every game. They get you hyped and then all of a sudden, the teams are down only 3 points and youre about to have a heart attack. lol. What do you think?!

Hopefully things will change by then when Luck is retired and stuff. LOL.

As soon as the teams catch up, im already getting shoutouts and writings on my wall on facebook saying, "What is happening to the Colts?" and already thinking about how everyone at work is going to remind me about the game the day before...ugh

I think we win that game by at least 17 if we cut out the turnover factor.  We'll be real strong once we can clean that stuff up

it honestly reminds me of all those games that Freeney and Mathis saved us a couple years ago in the Peyton years...now its Walden and i am so impressed. I knew he had it in him when everyone was in doubt...

Heart attack and wine... :-)

I grab to opportunity to apologize to the team. after the loss against the Eagles I thought we won't be able to win the division and enter the post-season. Our guys stepped up, and won 4 games in a row. I'm glad they've proved me wrong!

Little less cardiac games please!

Anyway, did anyone realized, that this is the longest winning streak so far in Luck-Pagano era?

Fitzpatrick had some unbelievably lucky throws/completions.

On virtually every big completion he had, he under-threw the ball terribly, the WR adjusted, and our DB couldn't get his head around to look for the ball in time. 

Twice Vontae had good coverage on Johnson but was beaten by the "back shoulder" throws.  The thing is . . . I don't think they were designed to be back shoulder throws at all.

Breaks usually even out and we got ours at the end, when we needed them the most.  And for that, I am quite happy (and unable to sleep, apparently). 

Fitzpatrick had some unbelievably lucky throws/completions.

On virtually every big completion he had, he under-threw the ball terribly, the WR adjusted, and our DB couldn't get his head around to look for the ball in time. 

Twice Vontae had good coverage on Johnson but was beaten by the "back shoulder" throws.  The thing is . . . I don't think they were designed to be back shoulder throws at all.

Breaks usually even out and we got ours at the end, when we needed them the most.  And for that, I am quite happy (and unable to sleep, apparently). 

I agree. The 40 yarder he threw to D. Johnson was only caught because it was wobbly, and terribly under thrown. The problem too is that Gordy never turned around to see it. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-texans/0ap3000000408345/Ryan-Fitzpatrick-goes-deep-to-Damaris-Johnson-for-40-yards