Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seattle @ Washington

jvan1973

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could have sworn that before the tv commercial, that replayed showed he was completely past the blue line...then on the last replay it looked like he was only somewhat over it. So confused.

Angles I guess. I missed the replay but still I think if your foot is over the line you should be done.

Every. Single. Time.

I know these guys aren't rocket scientists, but it's okay to use your brain every now and then in the NFL

You would think the DE or an OLB on the side away from the flow of the play could simply go get Russell on every play

If its not a fake, He isn't going to affect the play chasing it from behind anyway

wow 49ers and St. Louis next Monday?

Those are not 2 offensive machines

that's on the 49ers though. They should be: when your 4th WR is that freak, spectacular-grab artist known as Llyod, and Stevie Johnson is your 3rd WR, your top two WRs are legit number ones, and you have the most dynamic TE in the game, with a stud RB who defies age, then you should be lighting it up. 

I watched the Rams this week vs the Eagles. They are awful defensively.  If the 49ers don't put up at least 30 and blow them out, then their fans should be very worried.

Why dont they just change the name to the Washington Native Americans?

They can keep all the hats and logos....honor the Indians.. and who in Washington DC wouldn't want to play for the

'Americans"

Its politically correct in the ultimate Politically correct city

Could you do that though? Wouldn't that be like saying the Indianapolis Whites, or the Philadelphia African Americans, or the Houston Hispanics? Someone, somewhere will still get very upset.

Could you do that though? Wouldn't that be like saying the Indianapolis Whites, or the Philadelphia African Americans, or the Houston Hispanics? Someone, somewhere will still get very upset.

That's true..

I actually like the name..."Houston Hispanics'

the WNBA could have the 'San Antonio Senoritas'