Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens game thread

MTC

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is truly comical how a "few" folk actually think that a player can "AT GAME SPEED" ...   "SAFELY POSITION THEIR HELMET SO THE PREY CAN RECEIVE THE SOFTEST BLOW POSSIBLE"    Really..   ?   

It will be "touch" or "flag" ball sooner than later if this comical crap keeps getting called.

It just doesn't work that way.   D players are taught to HIT.      not comfort.  

but whatever.....

Quit the whine please

It is truly comical how a "few" folk actually think that a player can "AT GAME SPEED" ...   "SAFELY POSITION THEIR HELMET SO THE PREY CAN RECEIVE THE SOFTEST BLOW POSSIBLE"    Really..   ?   

It will be "touch" or "flag" ball sooner than later if this comical crap keeps getting called.

It just doesn't work that way.   D players are taught to HIT.      not comfort.  

but whatever.....

They are taught to hit a new way, or be flagged. just like DB's are being taught to cover downfield a new way or be flagged. Your enemy isd the competition committee and refs, not me. genius.

So only your opinion matters? It is weak that hit was flagged. NFL films was built on videos of hits like that. Its football for crying out loud

It's not just my opinion. It is the rules and still you want to cry about it. It's old news that the NFL and the owners are going to protect the QB.

you have NEVER played ANY organized "competitive" football have you?

IF you had you would know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

Rule states as long as his eyes can read jersey numbers, the forehead part of the helmet can be used.  But if your eyes are to the ground and see grass, and top of helmet hits 1st, take your personal foul penalty and move on.  He lowered his head/eyes.  He must not be keeping up on the NFL Heads Up program. Nor you.

Don't hit HIGH...    Don't hit LOW....

Upshaw drilled the QB in the chest and got called for spearing?  

Where is his head supposed to go?     Have any of you EVER worn a uni and helmet?   It is just not as easy of some of you make it out to be.     Oh well

F  it whatever.

It's not just my opinion. It is the rules and still you want to cry about it. It's old news that the NFL and the owners are going to protect the QB.

The Colts have only played one game so we really haven't seen anything but them playing catch up.

Nothing new saw plenty of that last season . We have more talent than most these teams we should have no problem moving the ball getting receivers open in space

Don't hit HIGH...    Don't hit LOW....

Upshaw drilled the QB in the chest and got called for spearing?  

Where is his head supposed to go?     Have any of you EVER worn a uni and helmet?   It is just not as easy of some of you make it out to be.     Oh well

F  it whatever.

I understand that but crying about it non stop isn't going to do anything. And yes I have played football before in Jr. and H.S..

you have NEVER played ANY organized "competitive" football have you?

IF you had you would know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

This is the issue ...  "what is the rule" ...  

it changes from week to week.. .    from crew to crew... 

It is just unwatchable. 

Competition committee. write them.  old players lawyering up and suing drove the NFL to this so enjoy the new National Flag League.