Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Help me understand

thedude

Because you just called the entire Colts fan base a bunch of homers with an inferiority complex.

I did not say homers.  But yes, I believe much of the Colts fan base does have an inferiority complex.  Not nearly as severe as the Falcons fan base though.  Theirs is extreme.  They think everyone in the world is against them.

Every team has their homers.  Even the Eagles.

I did not say homers.  But yes, I believe much of the Colts fan base does have an inferiority complex.  Not nearly as severe as the Falcons fan base though.  Theirs is extreme.  They think everyone in the world is against them.

Please refer to your first post. You used the word homer more than once in this "kind of person" you're describing, which also happens to be most of the Colts fan base.

Also, To respond to your first post again(I already did once) I don't think people just say "oh hey, Russell Wilson is bad because I think Andrew Luck is better".

An argument is usually made when someone brings both of them up in a comparison, not by someone who has an inferiority complex(lol) who would just randomly bring someone up and not concede that another player is also good.

Please refer to your first post. You used the word homer more than once in this "kind of person" you're describing, which also happens to be most of the Colts fan base.

Also, To respond to your first post again(I already did once) I don't think people just say "oh hey, Russell Wilson is bad because I think Andrew Luck is better".

An argument is usually made when someone brings both of them up in a comparison, not by someone who has an inferiority complex(lol) who would just randomly bring someone up and not concede that another player is also good.

And I also said this is not exclusive to Colts fans.  Did you miss that part?

If someone says Rogers, Ryan or Wilson is an elite QB, someone here responds as though those comments are a slight against Andrew Luck.  I just don't understand that mentality. 

Football isn't is a zero sum game, meaning if one player is considered elite, it doesn't take away from others. 

I'll take Andrew Luck over Ryan and Wilson as my QB.  Wilson benefits by having the #1 D in the NFL and one of the best RB's.

Matt Ryan?  I think the Falcons are a poorly coached team with lots of talent.  They find a way to blow it and they can't get over the Saints hurdle.

thedude on 06 Sept 2014 - 4:25 PM, said:

If someone says Rogers, Ryan or Wilson is an elite QB, someone here responds as though those comments are a slight against Andrew Luck. I just don't understand that mentality.

Football isn't is a zero sum game, meaning if one player is considered elite, it doesn't take away from others.

I'll take Andrew Luck over Ryan and Wilson as my QB. Wilson benefits by having the #1 D in the NFL and one of the best RB's.

Matt Ryan? I think the Falcons are a poorly coached team with lots of talent. They find a way to blow it and they can't get over the Saints hurdle.

See? My point made for me. Case closed!

More than one person here illustrated my point quite effectively.

Like this one......

thedude on 06 Sept 2014 - 4:25 PM, said:

If someone says Rogers, Ryan or Wilson is an elite QB, someone here responds as though those comments are a slight against Andrew Luck. I just don't understand that mentality.

Football isn't is a zero sum game, meaning if one player is considered elite, it doesn't take away from others.

I'll take Andrew Luck over Ryan and Wilson as my QB. Wilson benefits by having the #1 D in the NFL and one of the best RB's.

Matt Ryan? I think the Falcons are a poorly coached team with lots of talent. They find a way to blow it and they can't get over the Saints hurdle.