Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Painter Out As Starter......orlovsky In?

PreManningColtsFan

Anyone who watched preseason a year ago when Peyton was coming off knee surgery. There was a large contingency that was saying "hope manning never gets hurt cuz that guy is awful".

Miami won again so I think we can win one and still be safe ;)

I wanna save that win for the pats ;)

Anyone who watched preseason a year ago when Peyton was coming off knee surgery. There was a large contingency that was saying "hope manning never gets hurt cuz that guy is awful".

Miami won again so I think we can win one and still be safe ;)

Miami is no longer a threat for the #1 pick. Other teams in the running are the Vikings, Panthers, and Rams. I think the Panthers will beat us this weekend which leaves the Vikings and the Rams. Both of those squads are pretty bad. Very telling considering they have won 2 more than our Colts. I think all 3 of those teams win at least one more, if not 2, which locks us in for the #1 pick. Assuming we still find a way to win a few games in the last 6 weeks of the season.

I don't know why everyone is putting the blame on Painter. The team is overall horrible in general, it's kind of hard for a bad QB to do anything when the special team sucks. The defense is pitiful as usual, almost dead last in terms of rush D. It's not like throwing in a new QB is going to miraculously fix this team. They're are bad on all fronts except for, wait for it.... wait for it.... kicking! ding ding ding ding..

Actually , a good QB would help team on many fronts. Terrible QBs play will magnify the weaknesses of the rest of the team. Sometimes even create more problems.

But your right that Orvlasky (or whatever his name is)wont help the team.