Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hidden Treasure, Man I Needed That....

sfergson727

I dug out one of my DVRs that I hadn't used for a while and found something interesting. I recorded the 11/09 meeting between the PATS and Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium and had forgotten about it until tonight. My god, I can't even relate how great it was to see the Colts playing relatively well again....it was a needed break from the reality that is 0-10.

I also have the Superbowl on the DVR (versus the Saints) but I don't think I am ready to watch that again, even after 2 years healing.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, November 19, 2011 - Link to another website and on-line feed
Hidden by Coltssouth, November 19, 2011 - Link to another website and on-line feed

Hulu.com has a bunch of great Colts games. I am in no way affiliated with the site just sharing the info. Colts/Steelers 1995 AFC Championship is fun to watch. How many different ways should that have been a Colts W? Awesome game.

Rob

www.rotoweather.com

I dug out one of my DVRs that I hadn't used for a while and found something interesting. I recorded the 11/09 meeting between the PATS and Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium and had forgotten about it until tonight. My god, I can't even relate how great it was to see the Colts playing relatively well again....it was a needed break from the reality that is 0-10.

I also have the Superbowl on the DVR (versus the Saints) but I don't think I am ready to watch that again, even after 2 years healing.

I understand how you feel about that Superbowl. I went to the game and it took over a year for me pull out my ticket and frame it. I still hate looking at it because it brings back nightmares of passive playcalling, the onside kick and the pick six.

I understand how you feel about that Superbowl. I went to the game and it took over a year for me pull out my ticket and frame it. I still hate looking at it because it brings back nightmares of passive playcalling, the onside kick and the pick six.

At least those stupid GMC Never Say Never commercials are done with...

I had to laugh, as I was watching the game they spent a lot of time focusing on Caldwell. The man hasn't changed a bit in the last two years, Same blank stare, darting eyes, look of a deer in the headlights.....even Chris Collinsworth made the comment back then that Caldwell was the "anointed one" who had no head coaching experience other than Wake Forest, having been hired by Dungy while trying to recomend someone else from his staff at the college.

That was a classic game where Peyton saved the day, along with a bone headed call by BB. Caldwell was along for the ride.

At least those stupid GMC Never Say Never commercials are done with...

Dont even get me started on those haha. Everytime they came on my dad would have to change the channel. It seems like they payed alot more attention to the Saints winning the SB then most teams

I was at the game to and whenever the highlights of that game came on I would have to turn off the TV. Or when those commercials of the Saints fans going nuts after the Porter interception came on I would have to flip the channel. I am mostly over it now but it took a long time,

I was at the game to and whenever the highlights of that game came on I would have to turn off the TV. Or when those commercials of the Saints fans going nuts after the Porter interception came on I would have to flip the channel. I am mostly over it now but it took a long time,

Re the Pats game: I have to say I quit on us. It was about 3am (in the UK) so I just switched off and went to bed. (I was recording it anyway). I managed a few hours sleep then checked the score on my moble. I nearly hit the roof, shot down stairs and watched it from where I left off........ha, memories!

Re the Pats game: I have to say I quit on us. It was about 3am (in the UK) so I just switched off and went to bed. (I was recording it anyway). I managed a few hours sleep then checked the score on my moble. I nearly hit the roof, shot down stairs and watched it from where I left off........ha, memories!

Assuming you are talking about the 2009 game. That was the most electric Lucas Oil has ever been. Even more than when we beat the Jets to go to the Super Bowl. Leaving that game was nuts, in the stairway to leave every single person chanting "Belichick Sucks" was HILARIOUS.