Denver week 1

LordHelpOurColts

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we beat both super bowl teams and we still get no respect. Guess we just have to beat the lesser of the two AGAIN

I don't think that will happen. I am beginning to see a real beat down coming. I also think that Denver will be better prepared for their opening game than we will be. I think they have a much better coaching staff than do the Colts.

I think Sanders will have a better year in Denver than Decker does for the Jets.

I don't know about that. I don't know how often Sanders will be targeted in Denver given the two Thomas', Welker and the new guy Latmier (sp?). Decker will be thrown too at will in NY. He is all they got for a threat. I think his numbers may end up being better.

Lol see you are arguing on this too.

See, this is where the confusion lies Shane. You cannot seem to differentiate between opinions and facts and what is subjective vs non-subjective. My post is not an argument. Several posters, Superman, Virludant, GoPats, etc have said these things about you. It seems to me that when someone disagrees whether it be me or another poster, you claim you are being attacked. People have differing opinions all the time and it does not mean one person is necessarily right over another. This is a forum not a court room. Sometimes there are facts like Sanders production the last two years vs Decker's which clearly shows Decker is the better receiver. You saying that he will match Decker's production because of Manning is subjective. That could happen or not happen. Much depends on Sanders ability to get on the same page with Peyton and how often Peyton throws to him depending on if he is open. He was not open nearly as much in Pitt as Decker was in Denver. Again that is a fact. He had 7 TDs over two seasons vs 24 TDs for Decker. He would have to triple his TD production to match Decker. Again, it could happen but it is unlikely. Facts vs subjective opinion.

I don't think that will happen. I am beginning to see a real beat down coming. I also think that Denver will be better prepared for their opening game than we will be. I think they have a much better coaching staff than do the Colts.

John fox is just another spineless puppet Peyton can control

See, this is where the confusion lies Shane. You cannot seem to differentiate between opinions and facts and what is subjective vs non-subjective. My post is not an argument. Several posters, Superman, Virludant, GoPats, etc have said these things about you. It seems to me that when someone disagrees whether it be me or another poster, you claim you are being attacked. People have differing opinions all the time and it does not mean one person is necessarily right over another. This is a forum not a court room. Sometimes there are facts like Sanders production the last two years vs Decker's which clearly shows Decker is the better receiver. You saying that he will match Decker's production because of Manning is subjective. That could happen or not happen. Much depends on Sanders ability to get on the same page with Peyton and how often Peyton throws to him depending on if he is open. He was not open nearly as much in Pitt as Decker was in Denver. Again that is a fact. He had 7 TDs over two seasons vs 24 TDs for Decker. He would have to triple his TD production to match Decker. Again, it could happen but it is unlikely. Facts vs subjective opinion.

I can list out a lot like this but you will always go in circles.

Do you always have issues sticking to the topic. Coming back to the bet, do you want me to give another one?.

Eric Decker touchdowns

2010 1

2011 8

2012 13

2013 11

So, it looks like he nearly tripled his TD production with Manning instead of Orton.  Just sayin...

Eric Decker touchdowns

2010 1

2011 8

2012 13

2013 11

So, it looks like he nearly tripled his TD production with Manning instead of Orton.  Just sayin...

2011 was Tebow where Decker was his main guy. Decker was impressive even with Tebow. Getting 8 TDs with Tebow is like getting 16 with Manning maybe better. Sanders has been average with a 2x SB QB.

2011 was Tebow where Decker was his main guy. Decker was impressive even with Tebow. Getting 8 TDs with Tebow is like getting 16 with Manning maybe better. Sanders has been average with a 2x SB QB.

He caught 4 touchdowns from Tebow in 10 weeks

Roethlisberger "won" the Super Bowl with the lowest passer rating by a winner in the history of the game and one of the lowest by any starting quarterback

718 yards in 2 years with Tebow, over 2300 yards with Manning in 2 years. Very impressive.

How?

Oh boy, i have to do this again.

Read what you wrote clearly. You said i say posters attack. When people say things like " your brain is showing", "you are insecure" etc, that has nothing to do with the topic. That is personal no matter how you look at it.

Facts vs opinions is an area where you have serious issue. Even yesterday you were debating about Pats loss to Broncos and arguing if Talib stayed they would have won ( ifs and buts ) when the fact is they lost. You also called how lucky Giants are. They played better than your team and made more plays. Thats not called as luck. I can add on several statements like this.

Back to the bet, do you prefer a different one?.

Sanders had 67 catches 700 yards with 6 tds last year That's above average with an average qb throwing the ball

Orton is maybe a half step up from Tebow. He played with horrible Qbs and put up 8 TDs. Sanders put up 7 over two years with a two time SB QB.

A quarterback who did not work with him developing timing and understanding.  Now he is in "receiver heaven"

http://forums.colts.com/topic/29731-emmanuel-sanders-peyton-far-better-leader-than-ben/?hl=sanders

I don't know about that. I don't know how often Sanders will be targeted in Denver given the two Thomas', Welker and the new guy Latmier (sp?). Decker will be thrown too at will in NY. He is all they got for a threat. I think his numbers may end up being better.

Decker will face double teams weakly for the first time in his career. Plus the only thing geno throws to at will is the ground

Oh boy, i have to do this again.

Read what you wrote clearly. You said i say posters attack. When people say things like " your brain is showing", "you are insecure" etc, that has nothing to do with the topic. That is personal no matter how you look at it.

Facts vs opinions is an area where you have serious issue. Even yesterday you were debating about Pats loss to Broncos and arguing if Talib stayed they would have won ( ifs and buts ) when the fact is they lost. You also called how lucky Giants are. They played better than your team and made more plays. Thats not called as luck. I can add on several statements like this.

Back to the bet, do you prefer a different one?.

You can do whatever you want with the bet. I feel that I do keep it real so I can't help you with that one should you win the bet.