Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

nfl top 100

CR91

Good to see this forum still wildly overrating Freeman. He would be lucky to make the NFL top 300.

He's certainly not a bad player but he's certainly not a top 100 player, no matter how you define the top 100 list.

what if i define a top 100 player as a guy who is top give in the league in tackles

what if i define a top 100 player as a guy who is top give in the league in tackles

I think tackles are a really overrated measuring stick of a LB's quality but according to NFL.com Freeman was 14th in total tackles and 22nd in solo tackles. I wouldn't consider that "top in the league".

I thought TY would sneak in between 80-100 somewhere. No biggie though, still has plenty of time to make the list.

Not surprised about the rest. Freeman is completely under the radar for whatever reason. I thought he should have made the Pro Bowl last season, but that's just me.

I still get annoyed with his Madden rating. From a statistical standpoint (which is all Madden's ratings guy cares about), Freeman was amongst the best interior linebackers, yet his rating will never go up much.

I think tackles are a really overrated measuring stick of a LB's quality but according to NFL.com Freeman was 14th in total tackles and 22nd in solo tackles. I wouldn't consider that "top in the league".

tackles aren't even accurate. They are almost always inflated. A joke of a stat