Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 06/17 "Dallas Clark Daily Double"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   ENJOY YOUR "DALLAS CLARK DAILY DOUBLE" WHICH IS TAKING THE PLACE OF "TWOSDAY TWOFER" TWODAY:

:blueshoe:   What is your favorite "Dallas Clark moment" as a member of our Indianapolis Colts ??

:blueshoe:   Would you like to see Dallas Clark be signed as a tight end coach for our Indianapolis Colts ??

:blueshoe:   Seeing as how Dallas Clark is my all-time favorite Indianapolis Colts player - I can't PASS up the opportunity to SCORE the first answer.

:blueshoe:   There are SO many favorite moments that I'd still be sitting here typing three hours from now - so I'm gonna select a "group" of favorite moments - ALL DALLAS CLARK'S SPECTACULAR ONE-HANDED TOUCHDOWN GRABS !!!

:blueshoe:   Absotively posilutely - Dallas could help elevate our tight ends to the "dynamic duo" !!!

1.  Way too many great moments for Dallas with Peyton...and hearing Bob Lamey 'Call the action."  :)

2.  I would like for Dallas to get some experience in the coaching realm and let Alfredo Roberts do his job.  Fleener, Allen, and Swoope (futer) are in good hands. :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:

1.  Way too many great moments for Dallas with Peyton...and hearing Bob Lamey 'Call the action."   :)

1. Not really a moment but what will always stand out is the dude didn't wear gloves.  Today's WRs and TEs wear sticky gloves, but not Dallas.

Yes, I can't really single out 1 play that epitomizes his NFL career other than when Saints HC Sean Payton was screaming on the 2009 SB sidelines "God darn it, can somebody please stop Dallas Clark please!"  ;)

Good point BMWC, Dallas always caught balls with his own fingers & he was initially covered at the beginning of numerous plays...A credit to how he shed defenders & still made it into the endzone.  :yahoo: