Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Pagano speaks on 2 headed monster at TE for Colts

TKnight24

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, March 26, 2014 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, March 26, 2014 - response to hidden post

i think you misunderstood his excuse

I think that's quite possible, jvan...     Please, send me a private e-mail and get me up to speed!

That said, I was deliberately trying to telegraph and unmistakable approach that I hope Stoney will take to heart.   I was trying to be as clear as I could be.   

I like being among friends.    We don't have to agree on everything,  but we don't have to be disagreeable in the process......

Just sayin....

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, March 26, 2014 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, March 26, 2014 - response to hidden post

I think that's quite possible, jvan... Please, send me a private e-mail and get me up to speed!

That said, I was deliberately trying to telegraph and unmistakable approach that I hope Stoney will take to heart. I was trying to be as clear as I could be.

I like being among friends. We don't have to agree on everything, but we don't have to be disagreeable in the process......

Just sayin....

I think Stoney was saying his little brother was posting with his account, and apologizing for the immaturity of the posts. In other words, it wasn't Stoney posting, it was his brother.

Our tight ends will not get 1,500 yards receiving.

They'll get roughly 100 catches combined...   and probably average 11-13 yards per catch combined.   That comes out to 1100-1300 yards per catch.    1500 yards is just way too high.   Those would be wide receiver like numbers.

And this is more true than ever with Nicks joining Reggie and TYH and Rogers (plus Brazil/Whalen).... 

Wish they could....   but they won't....

And if they do,  I'll buy you a whole lot of Apple Juice!!     :thmup:

How do you get 1100-1300 yards per catch, when the football field is only 100 yards... hmm.  haha

Pagano says Fleener/Allen will interchange at TE. Will ask Fleener to block more: "We’re going to ask him to do some of the heavy lifting"

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen)

March 25, 2014

I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited to see Allen & Fleener healthy & together in this offense. It's no secret that Pep Hamilton & Andrew Luck love TE's dating all the way back to their Stanford days with Ertz, Tolilo (spellcheck), & Fleener. If we get a solid offensive line line-up and can stay healthy I don't see why Allen and Fleener can't combine for at least 1,500 receiving yards

:colts:

That's IF we get a good Oline if we don't put together a good Oline the TE's will be less effective