Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cameron Fleming, 6'5", 323, OT/OG, Stanford

It'll be interesting to see him at his pro day.

Most in the Stanford community see Cameron as a 6th round pick kind of kid.

And most likely a guard.    Doesn't have the feet for tackle.   

A very, very, very poor man's DJ Fluker.    (at least, in terms of size and arm length)    But he doesn't have the same skill DJ does.

A late pick, and if we want a guard project -- fine.     Otherwise,...................?

I think the draft board stuff is a reflection that Stanford has had one of the best o-lines in college football for 6 years in a row now.

People think if he was a 3-year starter,  he must be really good.    The truth is he left school with a year of eligibility left, because Stanford has someone much more talented that likely would've taken his spot as a starter.    Yup, it's not clear that Cam would've started at Stanford this coming season.    Go figure?!

I like Cam.    But I don't love him.

I think he would be a good addition as a late round pick. Versatile as an OG/T and already has a familiarity with the offense that we run. I don't think it would take him long to catch on - as far as a rookie offensive lineman goes. 

From what i read he sounds like a good fit for the colts blocking scheme.  Why has he been rising up the draft boards and what do you think of him?

High IQ, low penalties, high floor as an OG. That is what I think of him.