Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dolphins Win 31-3 Over Chiefs; Get First Win Of The Year

Andy

Now they are one up on us.

They absolutely killed hte Chiefs today and it was a surprising one. The Chiefs were coming off 4 straight wins and it was in KC. Thoughts on the game, and what this does with the standings?

Just goes to show you that their talent and coaching is better than that of the Colts even if the Colts players are giving 100% just like they are. It is probably the 3rd game that they have been ahead to begin with but this time they finished the deal. Props to them. Pretty much sealed the Andrew Luck deal for the Colts, at least the way Curtis Painter and our offense is playing.

They'll win next week too against the Redskins, they're just awful. Which is good because I want us to win a game and still get the #1 overall pick, because I really REALLY don't want to be in the same tier as the 2008 Detroit Lions and the 1976 Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Heck, being considered worse than the 2007 Miami Dolphins makes me cringe.

They'll win next week too against the Redskins, they're just awful. Which is good because I want us to win a game and still get the #1 overall pick, because I really REALLY don't want to be in the same tier as the 2008 Detroit Lions and the 1976 Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Heck, being considered worse than the 2007 Miami Dolphins makes me cringe.

I wouldn't mind going 0-16, because I want to make absolutely sure Caldwell not only gets fired, but forever becomes a disgrace to the National Football League. I hate everything Caldwell represents - he lacks passion, experience, did not own up to his timeout mistakes, threw a rusty Collins onto the field resulting in premature injury, is atrocious at halftime adjustments, he's always losing despite the plethora of other Pro Bowl caliber players, and he rode Peyton's back to find success. He makes me sick.

Edited by ReMeDy

The Redskins are just awful and the Rams are just awful.

Both crushed the Colts starters in the preseason.

Edited by Blue Horseshoe