Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Day 3

ColtsArmy84

For day 3 of FA I would really like to see us get a center. My concern is the colts have been to quiet over the past 24 hours and I still don't see any players coming to us for visits so it definitely has us wondering whats going on with the last 7-9 million. Lets go Grigson!

I agree with many posters. We should address other needs in the interim, such as Clemons and possibly Nicks (for a cheap one year deal). After that, we can plow full speed ahead on EDS or DLP if we haven't gained any traction on Mack. I LOVE Mack, really do; however, I don't think any center is worth more than 8M per. I also don't want us to lose out with all our eggs in one basket if we make an offer and sit on our thumbs while the Browns decide to match over 5 days. 

I know mack is an option but could cost far to much. In the meantime the other free agent centers could come off the the board and we wind up with nothing. Grigson wont go with Khaled Holmes as our starter so a move is imminent. We may draft o-line but Grigs usually doesn't start a rookie o-line unless he has to. Expect a move probably today or tomorrow. Either break the bank for mack or go grab BDLP + S or WR.

didn't champ bailey say he was willing to play safety?? would signing champ to a one year deal to play safety along side landry and signing antonio cromartie to start opposite of Davis make our secondary better??? cause right now on paper our secondary is trash...IMO..

I agree on Cro but Champ is old and slow we need someone who can cover ground and play as the single high safety.