Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So What Are The Chances...

mightisright

Me thinks this thread wasn't very well thought out.

How about they try to beat the Phins to ensure we don't get Luck? Though that makes little sense because you would think they'd be more concerned about their division rivals, the Dolphins, having Luck.

In closing....this thread failed in every considerable way. I request closing this thread so that I may feel better as a person.

Edited by ruksak

That don't make sense. If Miami wins that takes them out of the Luck running. Besides, im sure they would rather the Colts have Luck than Miami since they are in the same division.

I agree. If Luck became a Colt then they may play him once a year depending on final standings within the division, but if Luck goes to Miami then they're guaranteed to play him twice per year. lol

Wont matter. Miami will win more games then us.

Ya see, thats whats funny here. He's saying that they should let the Dolphins win so that they have a better chance to draft Luck, even though that would give them a worse chance to draft Luck. As well, the Phins are in the same division as the Jets and the Pats, so why would they throw a game to ensure that their division rivals get the best QB to come along in years, even though that would actually ..........man this thread is friggin stupid.

Ya see, thats whats funny here. He's saying that they should let the Dolphins win so that they have a better chance to draft Luck, even though that would give them a worse chance to draft Luck. As well, the Phins are in the same division as the Jets and the Pats, so why would they throw a game to ensure that their division rivals get the best QB to come along in years, even though that would actually ..........man this thread is friggin stupid.

I quote "HAND THE GAME TO MIAMI" so that we don't get Luck. Read the original post. If Miami wins, it puts them out of the Luck camp. How is that stupid? But I do see why they wouldn't want to play him twice a year. I still think they'd rather an perpetually inept team get him than the cults. I was just a funny thought that came to me, "I wonder if Belichek is on the sidelines of that game thinking about it"

I quote "HAND THE GAME TO MIAMI" so that we don't get Luck. Read the original post. If Miami wins, it puts them out of the Luck camp. How is that stupid? But I do see why they wouldn't want to play him twice a year. I still think they'd rather an perpetually inept team get him than the cults. I was just a funny thought that came to me, "I wonder if Belichek is on the sidelines of that game thinking about it"

Dude, have the sense to realize when you've made a fool of yourself and it's time to retreat with your tail between your legs.

LOL....what are you , like ____ing five?

"HAND THE GAME TO MIAMI" so that we don't get Luck

ok....so that improves Miami's record. How does that ensure that the Colts do not get Luck? That would be doin the Colts a favor as far as getting Luck.

Dude, have you suffered a recent head injury? That still makes no sense.