Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Draft Picks

Monster

Montori Hughes actually stuck out on tape. He got into the backfield a few times, just missed tackles. He'll get better. There were only 2 rookies I was impressed with. Thornton and Hughes. Thornton was rushed in and made rookie mistakes

Montori Hughes actually stuck out on tape. He got into the backfield a few times, just missed tackles. He'll get better. There were only 2 rookies I was impressed with. Thornton and Hughes. Thornton was rushed in and made rookie mistakes

Good Gawd, I missed it!  

Montori actually got the lard out long enough to get into the opposing backfield?  must have been against Jax in garbage time.

The only Safeties from Seattle that will be going to FA are Jeron Johnson and Chris Maragos http://www.spotrac.com/free-agents/nfl/safety/

i think they will struggle eventually some of them players are gonna want paying dont they have to pay sherman and thomas and how muc is sherman goin to want wil he look at revis contract and ask for more that teams goin to get hit pretty hard soon 

He was pretty good in the limited time he played. Quick guy for his size and he's supposed to take over for Redding in 2015. He got injured in week 17 and didn't get to play in the playoffs. 

I'd still make that trade again.

I agree.

He was making strong progress before the injury. He's a rare talent and seems to have good size and speed.

Still a project but he seems to be catching on.

Good Gawd, I missed it!

Montori actually got the lard out long enough to get into the opposing backfield? must have been against Jax in garbage time.

It was against a number of teams. Sheifs game he just missed a tackle for a lose