Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This board should be......

Can'tStandYa

Shut down for the next week so fans, or so called fans, can think before throwing their franchise qb, coaching staff, gm, pretty much the whole team minus Mathis under the bus. Get real guys. There will be plenty of more shots at a Super Bowl. Luck is only 24. Peps first year, Grigs 2nd year, Pags first real season. Calm down!

Shut down for the next week so fans, or so called fans, can think before throwing their franchise qb, coaching staff, gm, pretty much the whole team minus Mathis under the bus. Get real guys. There will be plenty of more shots at a Super Bowl. Luck is only 24. Peps first year, Grigs 2nd year, Pags first real season. Calm down!

you did this just for the "Likes" didn't you?  You knew that the majority of people are rational and agree with you and that they'd be annoyed by the whining of the "others".  So they'd come here, agree with you and give you the "Like".  Well, you're NOT getting one from ME Mister!  I will say this though:

well-played-sir-well-played.jpg

ok fine..I'll give you one :P

lol

(being completely facetious by the way)

I'm confused??  You post this:

I'm thinking next year. We just need to fix some holes and were ready.

and an hour and a half later this in the "I'm a little relieved" post:

Could not have said it any better. If I were Grigson, I would take out everyone in this team except for Luck, our WRs, and the whole D except for Mathis and Freeman. Maybe even our D coordinator.

We need more consistency on this team.

What changed your mind??

There will be plenty of more shots at a Super Bowl. Luck is only 24. Peps first year, Grigs 2nd year, Pags first real season. Calm down!

The problem is, we heard this same exact thing with Peyton in the past. Regular season success and playoff failure became acceptable, 

I don't want Luck to leave in 15 years and have one ring the same way we had to do with Peyton. 

In my mind, you play to win the Super Bowl. That's why they play. They don't do it for our entertainment. They like to do it, and they like to be paid, but the goal is to win the Super Bowl. Plain and simple. When that goal isn't accomplished, where is the consolation in that?

When I set out to do a task and I am not successful or only partially successful in it, I find no gratification in that. I don't say "Gee, I wanted to get the whole garage cleaned but I only got 3/4 of it done, but it was a great effort and there's always next Saturday." I sure as hell can't go to work and say "Well we were supposed to run 23,000 newspapers today but we only got 19,000 done" and it just be fine, 

Winning the Super Bowl was not an unrealistic expectation of this team. We only beat 4 of the top teams in the league. We spanked San Fran and took their lunch money, controlled Seattle all game like anyone has STILL yet to do, we won against Denver, and we throttled a great Kansas City defense. This team had the ability to accomplish the goal. 

there is nothing wrong with pointing out obvious flaws in the team. not everything is always great or perfect. bringing that to light is a good thing

especially with the horrible coaching pagano did this year.

There's not a team out there that can live up to your expectations