Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Miami,colts,rams

JimJaime

Think about this:

Rams: Already have their franchise QB he had a great rookie yr and struggling this yr doubt they give up on him and draft another QB.

Colts: Have Manning who is aging but also APPEAR need help in a lot of other areas first, doubt they draft a QB #1 overall

Miami: A TOTAL mess NEEDS A QB BAD! and IMO SUCKING for Luck.

So if Colts and Rams get the 1st overall draft pick I see a trade with Miami for their first and 2nd round pick so Miami can draft LUCK.

I see a trade on draft day if Miami is not #1 overall. But I think it is hillarious people think the Rams be looking for a QB.

it really is an interesting situations the colts would be in if they get the first pick. either draft your future franchise qb or trade it away to help peyton possibly win another championship before he hangs it up. question i have is when peyton is gone and and luck is having great success in miami and we're back in mediocrity would we regret it

Edited by coltsrule91

it really is an interesting situations the colts would be in if they get the first pick. either draft your future franchise qb or trade it away to help peyton possibly win another championship before he hangs it up. question i have is when peyton is gone and and luck is having great success in miami and we're back in mediocrity would we regret it

You can get a VERY VERY Good QB later in the draft, you just need coaches who are making sure he develops by getting reps in practice and has time to learn under your current QB.. (Thats what Brady did he learned by watching Bledsoe who was a pretty good QB in his time.)

You can get a VERY VERY Good QB later in the draft, you just need coaches who are making sure he develops by getting reps in practice and has time to learn under your current QB.. (Thats what Brady did he learned by watching Bledsoe who was a pretty good QB in his time.)

brady's situation was once in a blue moon.

Think about this:

Rams: Already have their franchise QB he had a great rookie yr and struggling this yr doubt they give up on him and draft another QB.

Colts: Have Manning who is aging but also APPEAR need help in a lot of other areas first, doubt they draft a QB #1 overall

Miami: A TOTAL mess NEEDS A QB BAD! and IMO SUCKING for Luck.

So if Colts and Rams get the 1st overall draft pick I see a trade with Miami for their first and 2nd round pick so Miami can draft LUCK.

I see a trade on draft day if Miami is not #1 overall. But I think it is hillarious people think the Rams be looking for a QB.

I've pointed out the Rams thing repeatedly and no one has ever responded to it. The Rams are also without Bradford for a questionable period of time, so that will factor in to their W/L tally.

If the Rams had the #1 pick, the Colts second and the Phins third, I still see the Rams taking Kalil (sp?) and not trading down.

But you're right, the Phins are dying for a guy like Luck, and have been since we got Manning.

I've pointed out the Rams thing repeatedly and no one has ever responded to it. The Rams are also without Bradford for a questionable period of time, so that will factor in to their W/L tally.

If the Rams had the #1 pick, the Colts second and the Phins third, I still see the Rams taking Kalil (sp?) and not trading down.

But you're right, the Phins are dying for a guy like Luck, and have been since we got Manning.

I also think they made trade foolishly get him get up like their 1st,2nd, and 3rd round picks get him desperate.(their fans calmoring for him now!)

I also think they made trade foolishly get him get up like their 1st,2nd, and 3rd round picks get him desperate.(their fans calmoring for him now!)

Oh you hit the nail on the head. Miami will trade off their entire draft and next years to get Luck. They are willing to pay a price far higher than us. Our chances to get Luck depend solely upon us getting that number 1 overall, and even then, the Phins will be sweetening the pot for a trade that we likely won't pass on.

The only X-factor that remains is how bad Polian and Irsay really want him.

But I think it is hillarious people think the Rams be looking for a QB.

Yea, well don't tell Blazer that. He will say the Rams will trade Bradford away and replace him with Luck. Same goes if Carolina gets the 1st pick with Newton.

Edited by ReMeDy