Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fresh Legs..

Dark Superman

The one trait that I admire about our wide receiving corps is that we continue to bring guys in and out of the game, keeping their kegs fresh.

Pep runs many formations which allows us to use a ton of different formations and players on the field each and every single play.

If we can sustain long drives and keep the defensive on the field we could continue to try to swap players in and out of the game on offense to give us the edge over the defense..

For example, we use Lavon Brazill in a few plays and when the defense is wearing down we swap lavon for Rogers because he's the fresher man and we let him loose on the defense, possibly try to set up the long ball..

I may be getting ahead of myself but if this is what the Colts are doing it seems to be working.. That's one advantage of having multiple guys who can go out there and make plays..

Just a thought..

Not sure how many plays Hilton had off, but i noted he was still Exploding on his routes in the 4th.

Very impressive, and the NE DB`s will be challenged in the 2nd half to keep up with him.
To me it looked like all our guys were busting it and getting open in the second half against the very depleted KC secondary.

For example, we use Lavon Brazill in a few plays and when the defense is wearing down we swap lavon for Rogers because he's the fresher man and we let him loose on the defense, possibly try to set up the long ball..

I may be getting ahead of myself but if this is what the Colts are doing it seems to be working.. That's one advantage of having multiple guys who can go out there and make plays..

Just a thought..

Probably not going to see any long balls from either team. Looks like its going to rain the whole game with 20+ mph winds. I for one hope its not as bad as they're calling for. That would just be another advantage for NE