Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pre-playoff "feelings" thread....excitement, anxiety, frustrations, worries....?

Jules

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think more may be at peace since we are underdogs on the road and if we lose we had a great season regardless. But, I still do not want this season or journey to end.........

Back in April I had a crazy dream we were going to play NE in the playoffs. Well here we are. Not sure who really won or where the game was, but I swear the announcer said it was headed to OT before I woke up........

Last week I had a fear of falling behind in the game. Hahahaha that happened. This week? Not really a fear outside of losing. But, have had a funny feeling all week and for years that before it was over, Adam Vinatieri would have to have "that" game vs. NE in NE. Where it may come down to him. Guess we'll see.......oh and yeah, he would make them. I think he is comfortable in that role. :)

Also, let us hope the Colts/Chiefs pattern (1995, 2003, 2006) continues it's journey into 2013-2014. If it does then we may want to make the Chiefs our second favorite team so they make the playoffs a lot. ;)

I try to think positive. If we don't win, then next year it will be exciting to see Dwayne Allen and Reggie back. It will be an amazing team...