Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Saw some Jaren Hall tape. He’s got great tools. Big arm and super athletic. My only question will be how he transitions to an NFL offense. BYU has a lot of plays they script specifically for him. Designed QB runs, rollouts, etc…    Size will also be a concern. Listed at 6’1” 210 lbs. But I like his game. So far my guys are still Levis and Hooker.
    • A real factor here is going to be Irsay's age and health.  I think it is unlikely he will be willing to break in a first time head coach.  So guys like say Campbell who are going to learn the lessons the hard way in his first year or two won't cut it.   He will want a veteran who knows to challenge himself with his staff hires and hopefully one who can attract the best minds not just former colleagues.  It will be also hopefully be someone with the clout to drive the GM decision.  He probably won't do that with a younger HC in his first gig and if it goes down that way then he's missed an opportunity to have an experienced coach weigh in on a very important decision.  Those first time guys don't know what they don't know when it comes to the interactions with the business side.
    • Didn't Verlander and a few relievers have a no-hitter going into the ninth inning in the last few days? Verlander is great. I hope deGrom pitches a game in this 3 game series. I read somewhere that he may not pitch.    Anyone see @Jay Kirk and @Barry Sears?    (Merge happened. These were supposed to be two separate posts.)
    • I will be home this weekend, but I'm going to Braves country and to Hilton Head, SC next week.    I have to check in with my friends who are also Mets fans to see if they want to attend on Friday, but I don't mind going alone. 
    • It did for one year. Without a first round pick that year, his chances of getting a good QB were slim. And there was some hope Rivers would last more than one year. I think given all the facts at the time, it was a sound move, and I don't recall hearing much grumbling about it.   There were people defending Grigson? LOL 
  • Members

• C_Lew

C_Lew 109

• TaylorTheStudMuffin

TaylorTheStudMuffin 24,711

• Indeee

Indeee 1,189

• EastStreet

EastStreet 21,018

• ScotColt

ScotColt 193

• chad72