Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Exactly "who" Is Running This Franchise?

dn4192

I know not an easy question but a co-worker and myself are "discussing" this very question. I say that Bill Polian is the Team President, while son Chris is the GM and has all team related decision making and that Bill is on his way out? I contend that Chris is the GM but all final calls still go through Bill with final ultimate decision up to Jim Irsay, but he will on average go with whatever Bill thinks. So who is running this franchise?

In the last Polian show, Bill said that him and Chris share all decision-making responsibilities. Interesting thing is that he said when Dungy was there, he was part of this process but failed to mention that JC is part of it now. Could just be an oversight on Bill's part or could be really telling of what's going on...if it's the latter, then Bill is the single most responsible person for the mess that is 2011.

Well everyone knows Jim Caldwell isn't calling any shots, he is just there to call timeout and to talk to the media after the game,

Jim Caldwell don't help with game planning or anything like that, as you can see on game day, he is just standing there.

So who is running the show has to be bill

Well everyone knows Jim Caldwell isn't calling any shots, he is just there to call timeout and to talk to the media after the game,

Jim Caldwell don't help with game planning or anything like that, as you can see on game day, he is just standing there.

So who is running the show has to be bill

Caldwell needs to go as well as Polian. Bring in an entire new coaching staff.