• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont know why Whalen is not getting more of a look

he is not blazing fast but he catches pretty much what is thrown his way

Rogers needs to get a chance to start with Hilton 

We only need to use DHB on reverses

DHB is actually  good on quick slants and reverses.... but anything over a split second that requires concentration...not so good

Nobody Likes this :)

I long for the old days when players played...and did not make millions and millions of dollars.  While I know we now caution on the side of safety and injury prevention...still having more and more injuries.

Why is it?  Do we not stretch....or practice in pads enough like the old rules?  I think light practices cause more injuries in games.  Not sure how Brazill got hurt...my guess his is precaution.

Feel free to chime in if you think I am totally off on this...I am at wit's end looking at our IR...and nagging...'stuff.'

I hear ya Brent sometimes earning millions of dollars in a short span for naturally gifted athletes makes things come too easy for them vs guys who fight & claw to make a roster spot so excellent technique & fundamentals is an essential NFL survival skill. I still say walk thru's are a joke. Run, hit, & jump at full speed so you don't get hurt in a game situation. 

Not easy to do with a broken right hand for sure.....they are much more mobile today that the plaster ones when I was growing up.....

bones_vrtng.jpg

The worst part is Brent is that you can't use a cast as a sledge hammer swipe away weapon anymore. Think of the Deacon Jones head slap with a thick cast on...Ah, the good old days... haha Only teasing! 

I bet $1 million in Monopoly money that Pp is the Offensive Coordinator next year!!  That Monopoly money is worth.....uh Millions?   :)

I think Pep Hamilton will be fine. I am a patient man. I was never good with Monopoly money. I was always stuck with the thimble, broke on the boardwalk, & in jail. Whoa is me... :lol:  :funny:  lmao  

I'm good...maybe Josh "I'm just as bad or worse than Cassius' will take you up on it......now the Polian suit...I could use :)Hey look...same one every day!

ap-jaguars-colts-football-x-large.jpgpg2_g_polian_300.jpg

Even in 1998???

polianx-large.jpg

It does make you wonder if Bill Polian loved the color Brown so much he secretly dreamed of becoming a UPS delivery man doesn't it? LOL! 

ups_guy.jpg