Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coach Chuck deer in the headlights

jblastick

Gruden is a perfect fit for this team. 

Gruden would be good for Andrew's development, but what would he do with the D? I like the 3-4 D that we are using but it needs a significant influx of talent. But we also desperately need more talent on the O-line. I suppose it will take multiple years to get all the holes plugged with excellent or even good players. That is why we should not be trading away any more draft picks hoping for the 'quick fix' (which seems what Irsay wants). And when Grigson goes shopping for FAs this off-season, I hope he spends his cap on QUALITY and not quantity...like the Marines "A few good men".

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The  entire coaching staff should be fired  and Bill Cowher would be a good hire for the colts atg lest he has real exp and balls.

Cowher is the same type of animal as Pagano...no help for Andrew there...only good part is Cowher would be the boss and his players the employees...not buddies all around like 'ground' Chuck.

Sure seems to me that he has that deer in the headlights look on the sidelines. I don't think anybody can feel that we go into any game feeling we're going to out coach anybody. Honeymoon is over bud. Fair or not, expectations have changes and YOU were the one that refused to use the word rebuild.

He may refuse to use the word "rebuild" but that is what he was doing last year and this year. It is not often that any coach survives a rebuild. Sooner or later the team will not win at the level that is expected and a change will be made. Perhaps not this year or next year but I think Pagano will be replaced in the near future.  :D

You are very proud of that nickname arent you?

If the shoe fits....Chuck likes the ground game and we have all been giving Pep grief over his stubborn run playcalling....but Pep has hinted that he was following orders....orders from Ground Chuck to "run the ball"

And right now Chuck is a mess....I thought he was going to break down at his presser....looked lost and confused.

The players came across as real men in their interviews after the game....Ground Chuck not so much.

Sure seems to me that he has that deer in the headlights look on the sidelines. I don't think anybody can feel that we go into any game feeling we're going to out coach anybody. Honeymoon is over bud. Fair or not, expectations have changes and YOU were the one that refused to use the word rebuild.

Maybe he didn't say the word rebuild because they've won the division for the second straight year.