Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pep Hamilton under pressure

CS Colts Fan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand there are issues that need to be worked out, but I gotta say..... I don't exactly turn to Mike Silver, or his 'sources' for scoops.

His 'sources' could be threads he's read on this forum, they're so predictable.

Honestly, as much as I might not always like him I trust Kravitz's sources a lot more and his are saying this is a bunch of hogwash. 

Honestly, as much as I might not always like him I trust Kravitz's sources a lot more and his are saying this is a bunch of hogwash. 

Yeah, though it's like having a devil on each shoulder, I'd trust Kravitz before Silver.

At least he's closer to the situation, which doesn't seem to be an issue with the present regime.

Its hard to run the ball consistantly or complete short passes when the defense is getting so much pressure and pressing up every play. The way to relieve some of that pressure is to burn them for a couple longer passes but that is impossible to do when Andrew only has 2 seconds a play before half the defense is in his face. The very few times that he does have more time either the WR can't get open, drops the ball, or Andrews throws are off because his internal clock is set at 2 seconds and he is so used to constant pressure that he expects it any moment.

peps six 0-line formation will give luck time to throw, as he did in the last series against the titans