Tim Toone

Patrick Edwards

Jeremy Ebert

Danny Coale

Joe Adams (KR/PR)

Jeff Fuller

LaQuan Williams

Dan DePalma

So you mean to tell me a proven former Colts receiver Austin Collie and Braylon Edwards, who still has some years left in him...doesn't grab the attention of Grigson? And Brandon Lloyd?

Gosh something is wrong with the front office...

I would easily let go of all our receivers and build a WR core with the free agents...

So you mean to tell me a proven former Colts receiver Austin Collie and Braylon Edwards, who still has some years left in him...doesn't grab the attention of Grigson? And Brandon Lloyd?

Gosh something is wrong with the front office...

I would easily let go of all our receivers and build a WR core with the free agents...

Braylon Edwards is a drop machine who has lost a step, and Austin Collie cant stay on the field for 3 plays without something breaking. Both are not really worth a contract.

who woulda ever thought a retired Patriots player would live in Indy...LOL!

I think he is trying to signal something...that he wants to play in Indy. Next thing you know, he happened to move there the day after Reggie Wayne gets hurt. Maybe nobody just knows who he is...

Says he picked Indy because he went to college at U of L and wife from Chicago, and Indy is kinda midway

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't really care where a player is picked, because if he's starting he's likely been deemed to be the best we have. That in itself CAN of course be pretty unfortunate and that's where it starts to be a Ballard problem.   To the OP: Cross, Speed and Franklin have all been questioned because of their questionable coverage abilities - especially Speed and Franklin. What gets brought up in the OP completely misses the point. Speed and Franklin have also been called out because too many of their tackles seem be be made 5+ yards downfield. I don't see anything disproving that here either.
    • Its come to my attention that some members just can't take anybody second-guessing the Colts.   I probably fit in the nonsupport of Ballard group, but I've never targeted the players mentioned because I thought they were decent picks at the spot they were taken.  If you average out the draft spot of those players, I'd say they average to about pick 90...mid to late 3rd round.   My target was the lack of attention in picking impact players with first round picks, identifying them in college.  One All Pro in 8 drafts, plus capital from trade downs.  And that one All Pro is/was a G.  Doesn't seem like our recent pick #4 is headed there either, but its very early.
    • No one really said anything about Rainman. People were screaming for him to start over Pryor after week 2.   Jones had 1 good game with 2 INTs but he’s still a liability in man, and tends to always give up 1-2 big catches a game and a penalty. He’s fine as a number 3 corner.   Lot of people also wanted Cross, just at SS instead of FS which is why he has had success. I’ve always thought he was better than Thomas.   Fries has been a surprise and this is easily the best we’ve seen from Pierce. Ryan and Minshew definitely limited him.
    • Watching this makes me wonder what's going on with his mechanics lately. 
    • I think AR will get better with time (he’s so young and new ) but his short yardage accuracy is atrocious.  It’s so bad that during the last two games AR threw the ball over the receivers head out of bounds and my gf said “ good Job at least he threw it out of bounds to not get intercepted” and I said , “ babe that wasn’t on purpose he literally is that inaccurate” lol.  When you throw it so far over your receivers head that it looks like you threw it out of bounds on purpose, you know there is some stuff for your qb to work on. 
  • Members

• Colts1324

Colts1324 1,097

• Snakeman

Snakeman 0

Rookie
    • ProblChld32

ProblChld32 781

• Douzer

Douzer 639

• The Common Colt Podcast

The Common Colt Podcast 0