Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's the deal with NFL GM'S attitudes?

MaoBerry

Alot of these guys are first class buttheads. I have a friend that worked in KC and his job was filling up airplanes and when the now fired scott pioli landed a few years back, my friend yelled welcome to KC! He didn't reply and reported my friend to his supervisor and got him fired, just for saying hello.

Bill polian, jerry jones and tobin when he was our gm(Meet him once...the guy was an #$%).

They aren't much different than a lot of executives.....they aren't used to being challenged. Big Egos. I love being at the airport and seeing Execs get shot down for first class upgrades.......hissy fits of epic proportions. 

Oh, its quite true unfortunately. SCOTT PIOLI IS AND ALWAYS WAS AN $%^. You can ask any KC fan that.

If your friend got fired for giving a friendly greeting to someone, then the problem is NOT with the person who reported him. It's with the management of the company, and he's probably better off not working there anymore. The problem is:

VY58bAL.gif

But I'm a huge Danica McKellar fan, so I hope you stick around.

GMs for real?

You could make this same argument for players for all professional leagues.

It's not fair to single one out without going into all of them.

I don't buy the argument, especially when you mentioned the great Jerry in Dallas. I've read some crazy stuff of fans being rude to him and he just shakes it off and acts like it don't happen. Sure enough I don't care for him, but he could be way worse seeing how big his ego is.

Besides, how come the players are exempt? Just look at the three my ego's on the Miami Heat if you want to talk about attitudes.