Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff invoices are out!

phantom1584

Happened to check my season account and saw a new invoice out there.  Due date 12/12.  I'm in the $126 zone and my total is $418 for one seat.  What I didn't expect though is that it just lists "post season" as $415, and "playoff parking" for $3.  What the heck is playoff parking for $3?  Guessing that's just the internet fee in hiding.  It doesn't break out the prices for the two playoff games, just lumps them together.

I guess that's for all 3 games (wildcard, division, conference) being played at home.

Its not possible for any team to host more than 2 home games.  So they bill for the two most expensive games (division and conference...each round gets more expensive), and any games played get paid from that pot.  Any left over amounts (games not played at home, cheaper games hosted), get put towards next years bill.

Happened to check my season account and saw a new invoice out there. Due date 12/12. I'm in the $126 zone and my total is $418 for one seat. What I didn't expect though is that it just lists "post season" as $415, and "playoff parking" for $3. What the heck is playoff parking for $3? Guessing that's just the internet fee in hiding. It doesn't break out the prices for the two playoff games, just lumps them together.

How does that work? Is it $415 for one game or for the whole playoffs if we have multiple home playoff games?

How does that work? Is it $415 for one game or for the whole playoffs if we have multiple home playoff games?

It's for two playoff games (Wild card or Division rounds & AFC Championship).  Wild card or Division is a little more than regular price.  The Championship is at least double.  You can apply the leftover to next year's season tickets or ask for a refund.

hould you not renew your season tickets for 2014 and desire a refund for the playoff tick- ets purchased, the following procedures must be followed:

1. Submit a letter stating you no longer desire season tickets;

2. State in your letter you desire a refund for the tickets for the post season game(s) not played in Indianapolis; and

3. Enclose a copy of your playoff invoice.

You may request a refund without canceling your Colts season tickets by submitting a letter stating you desire a refund on the post season games not played in Indianapolis, but you wish to retain your season tickets for 2014.

All requests for refunds must be submit- ted prior to January 31, 2014. Refund checks will be processed after that date.

ALL REFUND CHECKS WILL BE MADE PAYABLE TO THE 2013 SEASON TICKET ACCOUNT HOLDER OF RECORD, REGARDLESS OF PAYMENT ORIGIN. ANY CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ENTITLED TO A REFUND WILL BE CREDITED TO THE CARD USED TO MAKE PAYMENT.