Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Martin-Incognito Saga Continues

PrincetonTiger

You got that right. They already made a killing by selling sex to my daughter when she was growing up. Those "comedy" show they run all day and night....95% of it is sex sex sex. Shirtless hot boys, constantly pushing the notion that you're worth your looks and it ends there.

I mean...they read this crap all day, do they really feel that what is said in that transcript is so important that they must read it during their flagship NFL program? A show that they encourage families to watch together.

Its important news that raises awareness! Now parents can talk about bullying with their kids! Its good for families to hear us read expletives on national cable tv!

-Disney

Oh my god....ESPN, have you no shame? 

It isn't enough to remove MNF from the free airwaves, but you gotta get nasty too? 

ESPN has been reading Incognito's transcript of the voicemail all day. MNF.....dammit...people watch that with their little kids. I watched that with my dad when I was frickin' 5. 

And there these bottomfeeding media jerks are, reading off "I'm gonna ____ in your ____ mouth". 

Seriously? That's what they do now?

After hearing those "dirty words" prison most assuredly awaits lol

After hearing those "dirty words" prison most assuredly awaits lol

Well...that's not the point. I'm not worried that a child may go to school tomorrow and ask his teacher if he'd like him to ___ in his ___ing mouth. 

There has to be a line. We get too far over that line and the standards are gone. Cursing is becoming more and more common place on network television. Even commercials are starting in on it. The Capital One credit card commercial they've been showing with Samuel Jackson, who says "Every damn day" at the end of it. 

Not a big deal? 

It's a progression. 

Next is; Taco Bell .....try our new EXTRA BIG A__ TACO!!

Coca ~ Cola; Enjoy a Coke. ___ing Pepsi be some nasty ___ . 

Chucky Cheese ; If you don't host your child's party here, ___ YOU!!! 

So keep laughin'. It won't hurt a thing. 

Well...that's not the point. I'm not worried that a child may go to school tomorrow and ask his teacher if he'd like him to ___ in his ___ing mouth. 

There has to be a line. We get too far over that line and the standards are gone. Cursing is becoming more and more common place on network television. Even commercials are starting in on it. The Capital One credit card commercial they've been showing with Samuel Jackson, who says "Every damn day" at the end of it. 

Not a big deal? 

It's a progression. 

Next is; Taco Bell .....try our new EXTRA BIG A__ TACO!!

Coca ~ Cola; Enjoy a Coke. ___ing Pepsi be some nasty ___ . 

Chucky Cheese ; If you don't host your child's party here, ___ YOU!!! 

So keep laughin'. It won't hurt a thing. 

It was just a joke