Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raider Qb Situation

patsallday

I don't know how they could NOT give Pryor the shot...they sure went after him. I understand their kneejerk reaction givin the fact they are competitive and stand a good chance of going somewhere this year in the run for the superbowl.

I guess I would understand the veteran signing more than giving pryor a shot...but pryor does probably know more about the offense than any veteran qb would...but only by a few weeks of course...so I can clearly see the reason behind going for a veteran QB.

this is a tough situation because the Raiders are actually good, qb play could make or break their season now

i dont think so. the raiders can use pryor the same way teams use guys like vince young, cam, and vick. now DMC is even more dangerous because defensives cant just flow to stop because they have to stay back to see if pryor will take off.

Gotta expect this, just becasue they signed Pryor. If the 49ers signed Pryor, Smith would have been injured. All stories end like this. Now Boller will have a bad game, and then they'll put in... guess who.... Pryor.