Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kubiak "Get Well Wishes" (merge)

schwamm

According to Peter Kings MMQB, it was an overwhelming headache that brought Kubiak to his knees.  So on the low end of the spectrum we have dehydration, and on the other side is either an aneurysm, TIA (mini stroke) or stroke.  Then everything in between that I don't know, because I'm not a medical doctor. 

Kubiak ran down the sideline for a timeout call in the second quarter. And while he was running, it looked like he was just mouthing timeout. He definitely didn't look like he was yelling it. His eyes were kind of dead, expressionless. I just thought "that's Kubiak, he's kind of a low key personality." But if he was fighting off some medical condition, even a headache, that makes sense.

I hope it's nothing too serious. Wade Phillips mentioned that Kubiak had been working his butt off for the past two weeks, through the bye and in preparation for the game, and so it's very possible that it's just extreme exhaustion. 

Not trying to diagnose him based on what we saw on TV; that's impossible. Just hoping that it's not too serious.