Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pro Football Talk = TMZ of the NFL

cmgww

It should come as no surprise to anyone that frequents the site...but PFT and Florio are really getting out of hand. This week has been straight tabloid crap. Florio and Harvey Levin (TMZ Chief) probably have law degrees from the same schools...ugh.

I used to like going there to get the latest scoop on what was going on around the NFL, but Florio and his writers have to be part of the story, often editorializing and opining in so called "news" articles. I call them out all the time in the comment section. (or used to) and my comments were deleted within minutes.

This week has been beyond the pale however. PFT has a ton to do with stirring up the crap storm around the Irsay/Manning situation. It's no secret Florio doesn't like the Colts organization, from the Polian days (understandable to a degree) to obviously biased articles against Irsay. Then his site allows 4,500 lame comments about Irsay being a "drunken *"..."drug addict" and my favorite, "worst owner in the NFL."

If I were Irsay I would sue his butt for defamation. Not for the comments, obviously, but for the insinuations he makes in his articles.

Sorry, but I had to vent. It is sad that you really can't go anywhere for sports news anymore without spin of some sort. There was a day when journalists were objective, and that day has long past....