Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WR help

Narcosys

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which WR

• Greg Jennings
    • Marques Colston
    • Danny Amendola

One WR is already locked up from Thursday.  I have Bilal Powell as my flex with Danny Woodhead and Adrian Peterson as my RB.  But what i need help with is my WR lineup. 

Greg Jennings

Marques Colston

Danny Amendola

Greg Jennings is going to have Matt Cassel as the QB which was his one huge game, all the others have been horrible.  He is projected 5 pts because they are facing the panthers who are 6th on points allowed to WR's.

Marques Colston is projected 12, but he has been projected that much or more every week.  His scores are 12, 6, 7, 9, 1.  He does not live up to his projections because he hasnt made the endzone and the Saints have so many weapons

Danny Amendola is projected 12 as well but he is still questionable but will most likely play.  He only had 5 points last week even with 9 targets.  He will probably get targeted more because Brady doesnt have much to work with, but Gronk is going to be back.

Who's the better bet?

I would go with Colston. Not that he has been a great WR in fantasy but out of the 3 I would go with him. Patriots are facing a pretty good defense and Brady may not have time to do his reads. The Vikings are also facing a very good defense and with the changes with Freeman coming it might play with the minds a little. One thing I have learned form playing fantasy football is you never really know who to play. Sometimes flipping a coin with the non stud players is exactly that.

I would go with Colston. Not that he has been a great WR in fantasy but out of the 3 I would go with him. Patriots are facing a pretty good defense and Brady may not have time to do his reads. The Vikings are also facing a very good defense and with the changes with Freeman coming it might play with the minds a little. One thing I have learned form playing fantasy football is you never really know who to play. Sometimes flipping a coin with the non stud players is exactly that.

I will update you after the games to see if you were right.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...