Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kerwynn AND Lawrence Guy

Monster

Both went to the Chargers?!....And I dont think it was because they believe they're  the super studs they've needed to get them over the hump!! LISTEN-  Telesco and the Chargers staff are gonna bleed every bit offensive plays, keys and tendencies out of Kerwynn,  And the same goes with Lawernce on Defense. 

Ive got a vision of them both right now in the interogation room  like an episode of  The First 48 with a dry marker and  white board!!   Please Andrew, Pep and Pagano if you're listening- Please tweak the play calls, change up the audible keys,  Throw in dummy formations for this game! because I promise come Tuesday maybe Wednsday when they drop these two like bad habits.....It wont be a coincidence.        

Or I could just be paranoid again..no big deal.

Man, didn't know the Indianapolis Colts would be playing the San Diego Colts.  As far as everyone concerned about what the Chargers will "learn" from signing our guys.  The answer is nothing that they wouldn't learn by watching film.  Tendencies?  Watch the film.  Audibles?  There's too many of them to memorize and waste valuable practice time.  It would cause more confusion if anything.  Player tendencies?  Watch the film.  Second half adjustments?  Impossible to know till after halftime. 

The bottom line is, the only thing Williams and Guy will help the Chargers do is speed up their review of the film before coming up with a game plan.  And even that's debatable since no coach is going to take a players word for it and not review it themselves.