Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

You know what really grinds my gears?

bap1331

Andrew Luck  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which applies to Andrew Luck the most?

• Andrew Luck is the next Aaron Rodgers
    • -Andrew Luck is the combination of (insert Hall of Famer here) and (Insert Hall of Famer here)
    • Andrew Luck reminds me of John Elway
    • Andrew Luck is the next Peyton Manning
    • Andrew Luck is Andrew Luck!

Hey, I was only commenting on what someone else said. Why don't you make your comment to them. Now, if you want to compare Luck to players from his draft class or perhaps the year before, I think he is better at the mental approach then any of them. Do not jump my case when I make a logical response to another poster's illogical statement.  ;)

Edited by Superman

Hey, I didn't say that he should. I was commenting to another poster who said he had Peyton's brain. I agree with you, he doesn't and there is no reason to think that he should. Compare him to QBs from his class and the year before and his mental abilities are ahead of all of them. I don't know why you post in outrage at a reasonable post that I made in response to one that was just silly. If you have something to say, say it to the person who thought he was Manning's NFL mental equal right now.

Edited by Superman

Hey, I was only commenting on what someone else said. Why don't you make your comment to them. Now, if you want to compare Luck to players from his draft class or perhaps the year before, I think he is better at the mental approach then any of them. Do not jump my case when I make a logical response to another poster's illogical statement.  ;)

Hey, I didn't say that he should. I was commenting to another poster who said he had Peyton's brain. I agree with you, he doesn't and there is no reason to think that he should. Compare him to QBs from his class and the year before and his mental abilities are ahead of all of them. I don't know why you post in outrage at a reasonable post that I made in response to one that was just silly. If you have something to say, say it to the person who thought he was Manning's NFL mental equal right now.

1) If you aren't quoting anyone's post, how would anyone know who you're responding to?

2) Your post wasn't reasonable.

3) No one is in an outrage.

4) No one said Luck is as good as Manning at reading defenses or making adjustments.

So you mean to tell me that a guy with only 21 games played isn't as good at reading defenses and making adjustments as a guy with 249 games played? That can't be!

this is why it's ridiculous to compare Luck to any of the other QB's mentioned in this thread or any other HOF QB's.  The guy has only played 21 games and can't possibly have shown any comparable skill with enough consistency that would warrant a fair comparison.

this is why it's ridiculous to compare Luck to any of the other QB's mentioned in this thread or any other HOF QB's.  The guy has only played 21 games and can't possibly have shown any comparable skill with enough consistency that would warrant a fair comparison.

It's very silly. I know most of us are really excited about Andrew Luck, but not only does he have a long way to go and a lot of developing to do, but even when he's settling into being an NFL quarterback, he's not going to be some sci-fi fusion of other great quarterbacks.

It's very silly. I know most of us are really excited about Andrew Luck, but not only does he have a long way to go and a lot of developing to do, but even when he's settling into being an NFL quarterback, he's not going to be some sci-fi fusion of other great quarterbacks.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong.  Clearly Luck was not actually born but grown in a lab using the genetic material from Elway, Marino, Peyton, Montana, Randall Cunningham, Steve Young and let's go ahead and throw in some Warren Moon and Jim Kelly just for kicks.  He was only allowed to be adopted by the Luck family because he was "lucky" to get all of the good qualities from those Qb's and not the bad ones.  All the bad qualities went to the twin "brother" that nobody likes to talk about....Mark Sanchez.  

I don't see how you can't see that?!?