Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This Team is Really Moulding Together

Andy

Last year, the Colts had a very good team, but there was just a sense that the team had too many new faces and weren't complete. 

This year, it feels like they've been doing it together for years and everyone just feels comfortable in the system. Mathis looks very comfortable and is currently leading the NFL in sacks. The D-line is picking it up. Everyone is playing their part and it's a reason why the Colts have one of the best scoring defenses in the NFL.

I won't give out any stats yet because there's still a quarter left, but this is a better team. It may not show up on the record at the end of the year, or on paper, but still this is a better team than last year.

The coaches are doing a nice job, and these players are developing in the system.

The transition isn't officially over from the old era, but it's going very smoothly if you ask me.

What do you guys think?

Griggs replaced what, 9 starters and most wish he replaced Satele & McGlynn too. Thro in Angerer for me.

And he replaced several bench players. 

Some will just never get last season!

People are putting way to much emphasis on TRich's stats and YPC.  He's still doing his two main jobs very well.  Wearing down the defense and pass protecting.

I felt like the play calling didnt do Trent any favors against the Jags. They didnt give him the ball enough in the first half to get into a rhythm and when he did get the ball it was always in a very run heavy formation. Pep needs to start spreading the defense out so Trent's got some room to run.

I felt like the play calling didnt do Trent any favors against the Jags. They didnt give him the ball enough in the first half to get into a rhythm and when he did get the ball it was always in a very run heavy formation. Pep needs to start spreading the defense out so Trent's got some room to run.

yea I'd say have wayne Hilton and bey look like they are going deep then run it with Richardson.