Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Geno Smith injures ankle in game

ReMeDy

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=124669&draftyear=2013&genpos=WR

Not sure why NFL Draft Scout has him listed as running a 4.33....Even if he didn't he clearly is is fast game speed wise

Nfl.com has it listed as a 4.42

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/cordarrelle-patterson?id=2540145

I agree he has game speed though. And it cant hurt running on the turf in Minny.

There's always a diehard fan's blind hope!!!

I've been there before plenty of times, I try the realistic approach now, saves on disappointment and ya learn more that way(in my opinion) such as why a player may not have made the cut, I get the die hard approach, Like I said, I been there  but it sometimes leads to a fan not seeing certain things such as:

1.A player whos not  a good scheme fit

2.Not seeing that a player just flat out blows (see our entire O Line last year)

Guest TeamLoloJones

I've been there before plenty of times, I try the realistic approach now, saves on disappointment and ya learn more that way(in my opinion) such as why a player may not have made the cut, I get the die hard approach, Like I said, I been there  but it sometimes leads to a fan not seeing certain things such as:

1.A player whos not  a good scheme fit

2.Not seeing that a player just flat out blows (see our entire O Line last year)

I'll have blind hope until I see these guys play...but trust me it tends to fade quickly.

I'll have blind hope until I see these guys play...but trust me it tends to fade quickly.

Oh there is nothing at all wrong with it, if they have a horseshoe on there helmet then I root for them, Im just not as likely to be surprised if a certain player does not work out do to certain things. Like I said ab and hope they all make me eat crowout our O Line last year, they stunk up the joint but as of right now most of those players still have a horseshoe on there helmet so I will root for them to get better against my logical reasoning that says many of them wont and hope they all make me eat crow