Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kerry Rhodes?

SubZero

Really surprised someone hasn't. Guessing his asking price is still a little steep.....or he is avoiding training camp. I would imagine he will be in uniform this season.

Hes linked to Horton, the DC in Cleveland. I wouldnt doubt if he found a home with the Browns.

I hadn't heard them.. And I also hope that wouldn't hurt his chances of making a team.

I still feel like some NFL teams have a bone to pick with homosexuals. I mean Ayanbajedo and Kluwe were both cut after expressing support in gay rights. Then once the gay rumors about Rhodes increased then he stopped working out for teams. But you never know, i mean Conner Barwim got signed so maybe the Eagles are a little more understanding than most teams.

I still feel like some NFL teams have a bone to pick with homosexuals. I mean Ayanbajedo and Kluwe were both cut after expressing support in gay rights. Then once the gay rumors about Rhodes increased then he stopped working out for teams. But you never know, i mean Conner Barwim got signed so maybe the Eagles are a little more understanding than most teams.

barwin is gay? or didnt understand the comment =/

and what rumors of kerry rhodes? didnt know a thing lol

Barwin isn't gay, he's just the guy that said an openly gay player would be welcomed. As for Rhodes, I hadn't heard anything either but a simple Google search yields a lot of rumors.

Sorry the comment was a little confusing haha. But yeah Barwin isnt gay he just was one of the first players to accept gay players.

Barwin isn't gay, he's just the guy that said an openly gay player would be welcomed. As for Rhodes, I hadn't heard anything either but a simple Google search yields a lot of rumors.

freaking google, is eliminating social interaction :@