Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thoughts and Prayers with Eric Foster

Andy

Suffered one of the worst injuries I've ever seen in my 20+ years of watching football. Foot just twisted completely to the right, and his ankle and calf looked awful. He's a trooper, but let's wish him a speedy recovery. Stay Strong ERIC!

That took me back to the Joe Theisman injury. I remember watching that one happen live, just like this one. Prayers and best wishes to Eric as he heads into a long recoup period. Hope to see you back next year.

And thumbs up to the Bucs players...very good show of good sportsmanship. That's the way it supposed to be.

That took me back to the Joe Theisman injury. I remember watching that one happen live, just like this one. Prayers and best wishes to Eric as he heads into a long recoup period. Hope to see you back next year.

And thumbs up to the Bucs players...very good show of good sportsmanship. That's the way it supposed to be.

I am just glad unlike normal ESPN fashion they didn't show the Theisman injury to say "and you can see just how bad that injury was too." Ugly injury.