Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do you expect kaep, wilson, - and RG3 to have regression...

IndianaJones

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, July 25, 2013 - personal argument troll talk and other duplicate profile nonsense
Hidden by Nadine, July 25, 2013 - personal argument troll talk and other duplicate profile nonsense

I agree with you, the OP is way off base, my fellow texan brotha. I think bobby's the next joe montana.

Well Indy, you've reached an all-time new low. Now your total ban total will reach 7 or 8 once this one gets banned too.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, July 25, 2013 - personal argument troll talk and other duplicate profile nonsense
Hidden by Nadine, July 25, 2013 - personal argument troll talk and other duplicate profile nonsense

Well Indy, you've reached an all-time new low. Now your total ban total will reach 7 or 8 once this one gets banned too.

I'm one of you... a texan! Our blood is green is it not?! Its tough being a fan around here.

I'm one of you... a texan! Our blood is green is it not?! Its tough being a fan around here.

I find it hilarious that you are so obsessed with me and the Texans that you went through the trouble of creating another account, going to Microsoft Paint, doing a horrible paint job on a troll picture, and finally went through and went public with it. I guess you couldn't take me ignoring your other comments trying to incite fights. Well, criticizing mods and creating ridiculous fake accounts isn't going to get you anywhere. And we all know your style and MO so no need to log on again after your inevitable kicking out....again.

I find it hilarious that you are so obsessed with me and the Texans that you went through the trouble of creating another account, going to Microsoft Paint, doing a horrible paint job on a troll picture, and finally went through and went public with it. I guess you couldn't take me ignoring your other comments trying to incite fights. Well, criticizing mods and creating ridiculous fake accounts isn't going to get you anywhere. And we all know your style and MO so no need to log on again after your inevitable kicking out....again.

I don't know what you're refering to. I'm just a texan's fan, with a funny avatar. I thought it was a good ice breaker, since i'm a fan of an opposing team.

I don't know what you're refering to. I'm just a texan's fan, with a funny avatar. I thought it was a good ice breaker, since i'm a fan of an opposing team.

You certainly can't hold a career as an actor either, as you're not funny at all despite being a clown. You really are one obsessed little kid.

You certainly can't hold a career as an actor either, as you're not funny at all despite being a clown. You really are one obsessed little kid.

Wow, back off dude. Why are you coming at a new member like that? I think you've got me all wrong.

Wow, back off dude. Why are you coming at a new member like that? I think you've got me all wrong.

Kirk Cousins is garbage.

Kirk Cousins is garbage.

That's quite offensive to say. Why are you attacking cousins like that? Do you know anything at all about him? That's horrible to call a quality player and man "garbage". I never said thing's of that nature about RG3.

Its best to ignore him, or not take him seriously. He has quite a temper. BTW, welcome to the forum and opposing team fan's are always appreciated.

P.S.The avatar is awesome!

That's quite offensive to say. Why are you attacking cousins like that? Do you know anything at all about him? That's horrible to call a quality player and man "garbage". I never said thing's of that nature about RG3.

Took you almost 20 minutes to switch accounts. You need some practice in trolling, because apparently you can't even do that right, no matter how creepily obsessed you are. And Kirk Cousins is still garbage.

Its best to ignore him, or not take him seriously. He has quite a temper. BTW, welcome to the forum and opposing team fan's are always appreciated.

P.S.The avatar is awesome!

You're not fooling anyone. C'mon now.

Took you almost 20 minutes to switch accounts. You need some practice in trolling, because apparently you can't even do that right, no matter how creepily obsessed you are. And Kirk Cousins is still garbage.

You need to cool down qboy. What are you even talking about? I'm talking about your offensive comment's regarding cousins and the current thread of young quarterback's. I also don't appreciate you derailing my orginal thread with your childish comments.

You need to cool down qboy. What are you even talking about? I'm talking about your offensive comment's regarding cousins and the current thread of young quarterback's. I also don't appreciate you derailing my orginal thread with your childish comments.

Lol I can't even take you even a little bit seriously anymore. You had to expose yourself enough already and then the whole fake account thing makes everything you say ridiculous. And Kirk Cousins is still garbage.

Lol I can't even take you even a little bit seriously anymore. You had to expose yourself enough already and then the whole fake account thing makes everything you say ridiculous. And Kirk Cousins is still garbage.

I will slowly back away from you now. You're kinda scary and hostile. I don't know what else to say to you.

I will slowly back away from you now. You're kinda scary and hostile. I don't know what else to say to you.

....and Kirk Cousins is still garbage.

....and Kirk Cousins is still garbage.

You're not making many friend's around here with your conversation's with crazycolt, jules (whom warned me about you) and myself. Its best to not communicate with you, because you can't be a civil human being.

You're not making many friend's around here with your conversation's with crazycolt, jules (whom warned me about you) and myself. Its best to not communicate with you, because you can't be civil human being.

So now that your ship has sank to the bottom of the ocean you had to go and throw Jules' name out there too and try and have someone sink with you. I really don't care what conversations you've had with other posters who don't like me or my opinions. I honestly could not care less. I have plenty of friends and people that like me here. I'm sure the people who've "warned you" about me wouldn't like you very much if they read your Kirk Cousins is better than Andy Luck posts. Jules is a big Andy fan, just letting you know, so you best not let that slip. If you've actually been even more obsessed and creepy enough as to talk to other posters about me. You've already made a fake account to try to get under my skin, which is incredibly disconcerting. Get a life.

And Kirk Cousins is still garbage. Will never be a top QB. I promise you that.

So now that your ship has sank to the bottom of the ocean you had to go and throw Jules' name out there too and try and have someone sink with you. I really don't care what conversations you've had with other posters who don't like me or my opinions. I honestly could not care less. I have plenty of friends and people that like me here. I'm sure the people who've "warned you" about me wouldn't like you very much if they read your Kirk Cousins is better than Andy Luck posts. Jules is a big Andy fan, just letting you know, so you best not let that slip. If you've actually been even more obsessed as to talk to other posters about me. Get a life.

And Kirk Cousins is still garbage. Will never be a top QB. I promise you that.

You've went entirely off the deep end with this one. You're paranoid and even have the audacity to actually think people are creating alternate profiles. I think you have too high an opinion of yourself. So  once again please stop attacking me personally, because its becoming repetitive. We all have our own opinion's, so let's debate that and not make it personal and insulting.

You've went entirely off the deep end with this one. You're paranoid and even have the audacity to actually think people are creating alternate profiles. I think you have too high an opinion of yourself. So  once again please stop attacking me personally, because its becoming repetitive. We all have our own opinion's, so let's debate that and not make it personal and insulting.

....and you're a horrible liar. And an obvious troll. And Kirk Cousins is still garbage. Have fun in ban camp. You and your fake account will be there soon.

Gotta admit his craziness is kinda funny

I'm a pretty big Cousins fan but man you are on some crazy pills. Now you have me almost pulling against him to prove how crazy you are lol...so sad. I 100% believe he will be traded come next offseason for an early 2nd rd or late 1st rd pick...he was a great draft. I think he can be a very solid nfl qb kinda like Andy Dalton....superstar I don't see. I don't think any of these guys take a step back this year baring injuries. In fact I think they get even better.