Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Great Picture!

NewColtsFan

For those of you who don't go to the front page of the website as your routine....  perhaps you come into the forum menu page....   if you haven't seen the picture on the front of the Colts.com website, I think you're missing something special....

It's Pagano at practice with his arm around a player who I think is Bethea, but I could be wrong.  Most of you know these guys by face better than I do....

Either way,  it's not just a good football picture,  it's just a great picture -- period.

It really captures the personality of Chuck Pagano and why players love the guy!

(Sorry, I'm not skilled to insert a picture in this page,  so you have to click on the link to see it.  It's #1 on the sequence)

http://www.colts.com/index.html

For those of you who don't go to the front page of the website as your routine....  perhaps you come into the forum menu page....   if you haven't seen the picture on the front of the Colts.com website, I think you're missing something special....

It's Pagano at practice with his arm around a player who I think is Bethea, but I could be wrong.  Most of you know these guys by face better than I do....

Either way,  it's not just a good football picture,  it's just a great picture -- period.

It really captures the personality of Chuck Pagano and why players love the guy!

(Sorry, I'm not skilled to insert a picture in this page,  so you have to click on the link to see it.  It's #1 on the sequence)

http://www.colts.com/index.html

Yep that's Bethea.

chuck-pagano-ims-two-seater.png?w=627

I like that one.  Chuck Pagano Two Sport Super Star!

Those that don't know he was the honorary start for qualifications today at the track and got to drop the green flag for the first qualification of the day and take a ride in the two seater Indy car driven my Mario Andretti.

I'm just really glad & of course thankful that Pagano is with us and he's healthy.

Seeing him on the sidelines with us this whole season is gonna be something special imo

:colts:

And we're still #ChuckStrong :D

+1 for sure!

But that brings up an interesting question which I don't remember being addressed yet: last year there wad a rally cry within the team..something that bonded the team immediately; Pagano's health concerns. Each week of the season we were ChuckStrong (and still am!!) and each huddle break was a resounding "Chuck!".

Will the team be a bit...for lack of a better phrase...flat?? Without a common rallying cry that sets them apart from virtually any other team? Was last year more of an overachievement than anyone wants to admit?

Chuck has been known to have a great respect from his players. I think this year will actually be like a rookie year for his on-field tutelage as head coach. It will be interesting...

+1 for sure!

But that brings up an interesting question which I don't remember being addressed yet: last year there wad a rally cry within the team..something that bonded the team immediately; Pagano's health concerns. Each week of the season we were ChuckStrong (and still am!!) and each huddle break was a resounding "Chuck!".

Will the team be a bit...for lack of a better phrase...flat?? Without a common rallying cry that sets them apart from virtually any other team? Was last year more of an overachievement than anyone wants to admit?

Chuck has been known to have a great respect from his players. I think this year will actually be like a rookie year for his on-field tutelage as head coach. It will be interesting...

Our motivational speaker (Cory Redding) is still there. He's the voice of that Defense. We'll be fine