Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Terrence Johnson And Joe Lefedge

1959Colts

I think they might have found a player with Terrence Johnson at CB.

And Joe Lefeged at safety. I also like David Caldwell, however he did seem to struggle in the Steelers game. Although, I dont think Caldwell was the only one responsable for the secondarys breakdowns.

Sorry for the misspell of Lefeged's name.

I've been saying this for a while. Joe Lefeged is like Melvin Bullit, which is a good thing if he's our backup. Terrence Johnson provides great depth and I like the way he played against Pitt. Good to have him on the team.

Lefeged is not like bullit, he's much faster, more physical and much bigger and he isnt scared to tackle either... he also has better hands... i love this guy, hopefully he gets to start the full game on monday.

Lefeged is not like bullit, he's much faster, more physical and much bigger and he isnt scared to tackle either... he also has better hands... i love this guy, hopefully he gets to start the full game on monday.

I agree with you that Lefeged is nothing like Bullit, but he is not any bigger than Bullit. They are virtually the same size.

I meant more in the sense that Lefeged is undrafted and came out of nowhere just like Bullit.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Thank you. You guys are too kind, but I truly appreciate the support.    Perhaps I am being too hard on myself… But my point still stands that anyone who makes it to the NFL, whether practice squad or starter, has achieved something prestigious that only a rare few ever achieve.    Over a million high schoolers play. Of those only 7.8 percent move on to play in college.    Over 80,000 people play in college. Only 0.4 percent make it to opening day in the NFL.    Only 2,016 players make it to NFL rosters. 
    • Davis had a very good rookie season after being drafted in the 2nd round out of Ohio State (I believe).   Graded in the 70’s against both the run and pass.      But his last three years have been disappointing, as he’s graded in the mid-50’s.   The reason I’m so interested in this signing, is (A) I’m sure it was heavily influenced by the new DL coach, Partridge.   And (B) we’re paying him 2/14.  I don’t recall that kind of money ever being given to a basic backup before.   Don’t think Davis is here to push Stewart, the Colts just signed him to 3/39.  That tells me the Colts defensive staff sees him differently.   I don’t know what the plan the staff has come up with for Davis, but I’m looking forward to watching it play out. 
    • What I’m reading on him the Pacers did get good value. Looks like he will need time to develop but he is in the right situation to do that. The pacers are stacking some quality young players that will prove to be more outstanding depth or assets if they choose to make a trade. Very exciting time for the team right now.  
    • I’m not a religious person, but since you’re an educator I think you’re doing Gods work!   In these crazy insane times we’re all living in you’re doing one of the toughest jobs on earth.  And you’re teaching perhaps the most difficult generation to deal with.     From a distance it feels like you’re being very unfair to you.  I’m hoping in time you’ll see yourself in a completely different light.    Someone highly thought of.  A leader in the community.  A protector of young minds.   I couldn’t admire a teacher more.  
  • Members

No members to show