Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We Lost But, I Enjoyed The Game.

MCurtis32

Thanks Colts for coming out and showing some heart and pride. Run defense A plus! The running game was alot better. Painter, I think you got your chance and you ran with it. The linebacking core was top notch. Angerer is going to be our best linebacker for years to come. Great job guys! Defensive line, wonderfull game. Just don't stunt anymore.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Look at those feet!!! Beautifully lined up!
    • I doubt it.   Photography can be misleading.      For the record, AR was 234 in college.  Showed up at the combine at 244.  Then at one point with the Colts said he was in the low 250’s.  But it’s not clear if he stayed at that weight or lost some of it.    So do you think he’s in the 250’s now?   Heavier?   Honestly, the team typically updates the roster in mid-June.   So I’m reluctant to believe anything until the website gets updated.  Again, a camera angle can make a person look taller or shorter, heavier or lighter.  Just saying.    NOTE:   FWIW:  just checked.  This website currently lists AR at 244. 
    • Ah, that is good to know. Thanks.
    • When AR got injured, I strongly felt it was partially due to injury he had to his shoulder in college and that it wasn't rehabbed correctly. I am happy he got the surgery and has taken the time with the top medical advisors to rehab his arm. It should be back to where it was if not stronger. Given his age, I rather this happen now than in the future when his body is a bit more beat up.   I think he's going to have a big season this year. Going to have his growing pains obviously but is definitely going to surprise some people with his accuracy and pocket awareness (very natural feel/navigation from what we saw). Pair that up with some Steichen magic and this team is primed for some competitive play against anyone in the league.   Zaire was recently on Chris Long's podcast and the topic of CJ Stroud came up. Zaire said that he was frustrated about some of the stuff Stroud was talking on radio row at the Superbowl. CJ apparently said that he carved the Colts up both times. Zaire had to remind him that A) he hasn't beaten Anthony and B) the first game when Anthony played the Colts were up like 28-7 in the 2nd quarter and playing nearly full prevent defense. It was nice to see the fire from Zaire about both AR and against CJ.
  • Members

• Archer

Archer 1,783

• OLD FAN MAN

OLD FAN MAN 1,291

• compuls1v3

compuls1v3 1,986

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,291

• colts89

colts89 1,046

• Crush22