Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

BR: 50 Predictions for the Draft.....

Given my very public loathing of Bleacher Report,  I found this slide show not all that offensive.

Sure, there are a few things which made me roll my eyes....   but with 50 predictions,  no one is going to bat 1,000.

So,  if you hate BR like me...   but you're up for a decent, perhaps even a fun read....  then go ahead and click through this....   It's half-way decent...   (which is as close as I can get to giving BR a compliment!)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1589968-2013-nfl-draft-50-predictions-with-under-a-month-to-go

Your right! It wasn't a bad read... whole lotta Niners love though, and that is yucky! I agree Mathieu would be a GREAT fit in Seattle but, I would still like to see him in a Colts uniform.

We need someone on that side of the ball who is gonna get the crowd excited once the ball gets passed the LOS. Landry should be that guy but, Landry and Mathieu together should keep the crowd roaring when they are on the field together. I doubt we get him though...I'd just like to see it!

If the Colts do indeed want to trade out of the #24 I know Grigs will be on the phone with teams that draft after us in the first round... maybe one of those 8 teams will want to move up just a bit more to get their guy... we can swap 1st round picks and maybe pick up an extra 3rd or 4th rounder. That sounds like a great "Grigsian" type of trade. Thoughts?

I also despise BR, but it was a decent read, and there are some specific predictions as well as generic so and so will be a top 75 pick.

I disagree with some, but also think that at the end of the day, he probably has a good shot at being right on a third or more of them.

Given my very public loathing of Bleacher Report,  I found this slide show not all that offensive.

Sure, there are a few things which made me roll my eyes....   but with 50 predictions,  no one is going to bat 1,000.

So,  if you hate BR like me...   but you're up for a decent, perhaps even a fun read....  then go ahead and click through this....   It's half-way decent...   (which is as close as I can get to giving BR a compliment!)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1589968-2013-nfl-draft-50-predictions-with-under-a-month-to-go

nothing wrong with bleacher report.  Just fan bloggers so it's not intended as a news source

I've met some really avid fans that blog there

nothing wrong with bleacher report.  Just fan bloggers so it's not intended as a news source

Well my disdain for BR is that people treat it as news. For crying out loud its being advertised during the NCAA tourney as actual news sites where people can follow their favorite team. Boggles my mind that its done that way...

Well my disdain for BR is that people treat it as news. For crying out loud its being advertised during the NCAA tourney as actual news sites where people can follow their favorite team. Boggles my mind that its done that way...

I didn't know that

I have no issue with fans blogging.....     I wouldn't be here if I did....

It's just many of their stories.....   are....  well....   I'll be polite and say "poor"....   or "well below average"....

And then,  so many fans here show up with a BR story and say.... "Look!   Bleacher Report says..........  "   like it's Gospel....

And then I want to go.....      :slaphead:

After a while, it just gets so frustrating....    If I had a dollar for every time someone takes a story from BR seriously I'd never have a financial problem again in my life!     

Just sayin.....