Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My Dream 1st and 3rd realistically

Alec ogletree blue chip top ten talent has had issues but colts can take car of that. I think he could match up with any te in the league. He's a machine all over the field. In the third I would love to have Le'veon bell he is a workhorse and a bruiser and would be a perfect complement to the running game. Great goal line back. From what I've read he is not overly strong for his size tho. Don't know if he could play fb for us. Would be sweet if he could play fb tho. Opinions?

Sorry i do not like either pick but them are your choices,and Iam sure not Grigs but each to his own.We do not need a TE with our first pick thats for sure.And as far as backs go give Vick a chance behind a better o line so i dont see either picks being a must or a need.

Sorry i do not like either pick but them are your choices,and Iam sure not Grigs but each to his own.We do not need a TE with our first pick thats for sure.And as far as backs go give Vick a chance behind a better o line so i dont see either picks being a must or a need.

The first pick is a ILB, he's saying he can cover any TE haha

If Warmack is still there at 15 I would try and trade with NO give them our first and next years second to move up.  G is still a big need if, especially if Grigson wants one of the best if not the best oline as he has said.  Mayock thinks he is the best player in the draft.  Would nice to get the best player from the draft 2yrs in a row

Love me some Ogletree...      but he won't be there...    BUT, if he is that would be a no brainer selection.     He is Von Miller v2.0

I love Bell also and I think he could be a realistic choice in round 4 or 5.

Personally I would love to have any of these in round one....

Ogletree   (I expect Indy would play him at OLB)

Cooper

B Jones

K Allen or R Woods

Perhaps even one of the big stud DE's ..    D Jones, S Montgomery??

Round 3 I would love to see Indy get William Gholston, Warmack,M Hunt, K Long ....   just go OL, DL, or WR  S Bailey?

There are going to be a lot of QB's taken early pushing some good players back towards Indy.....

Alec ogletree blue chip top ten talent has had issues but colts can take car of that. I think he could match up with any te in the league. He's a machine all over the field. In the third I would love to have Le'veon bell he is a workhorse and a bruiser and would be a perfect complement to the running game. Great goal line back. From what I've read he is not overly strong for his size tho. Don't know if he could play fb for us. Would be sweet if he could play fb tho. Opinions?

Have you ever seen this dude play?    Ya Georgia started him at ILB....    but he was ALL over the field.    He is a converted S.   And he could cover ANY TE in the NFL.   He is the most athletic LB in this draft.      He can play anywhere he wants to.

IMO, he will be an OLB.   But inside or out he would walk into Indy and start from day one.

The first pick is a ILB, he's saying he can cover any TE haha

2 interesting picks. Ogletree seems like he would be a difference maker on defense. An impact player that you have to prepare for each week.

I actually like the Bell pick. He has good size and speed and would complement Ballard perfectly in my opinion. RB is a need. Ballard cannot carry the load. Carter fumbles every other time he touches the ball and Brown is always hurt. Bell would be a nice upgrade to the position as a whole.

I can't tell what the consensus is on Ogletree but I like the pick. He's a solid 3-4 ILB that would compliment Freeman....but he'd be a solid over OLB and mathis could be moved to rush....but given our picks ups of Sidbury, who has the motor to be a decent rusher along with Walden that will be their role...If we got Ogletree he'd be an enforcer against TE's which is a need...

3rd round pick I see it being Stedman Bailey...we're getting a WR if we dont address it in FA....Ijalana is the other starting guard when the season starts so that isn't a need.