Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where is the best place to view all signings?

Im assuming with giving them players(Vaughn, Tevasue, Reitz and Link) 1 year deals that they likely are not looked at as long term solutions and are probably going to be depth players moving forward. Im a bit surprised by the Tevasue resigning, I wonder if thats telling about what they thought of Johnsons play or either Mickinneys immediate health or Chapmans

If Im understanding properly (Im likely not), Since we put a 1 year tender on those players they can still be signed by another team but that would cost team X (for example) there pick in an upcoming draft that corresponds with that players draft position but that pick can be no higher than the 2nd round?

If I understand the rule correctly those signings mean absolutely nothing except depth because none of those players were drafted, If I have the rule correct then it would have been MUCH more logical to Tender Antonio Johnson at NT because we could have received a 5th round pick?

Correct me if I am way off base, Im way way new at this part of the game

Im assuming with giving them players(Vaughn, Tevasue, Reitz and Link) 1 year deals that they likely are not looked at as long term solutions and are probably going to be depth players moving forward. Im a bit surprised by the Tevasue resigning, I wonder if thats telling about what they thought of Johnsons play or either Mickinneys immediate health or Chapmans

I'm not surprised they kept Teveseu. He's a true NT and Johnson would have cost more money. I said a long time ago that Teveseu done a good job when he played and we'd probably bring him back.