Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Off topic

This forum set up has been the best so far that I've been on. I was here when we moved and I hated the idea. But I gotta say love the features and able to "like" people's posts is a feature I've come to really like. Well organized and the mods can't be beaten from our forum compared to others. Props to them and the designers of the forum. And it's been a good season on top of that. This place is my number one news source!

Go Colts!

I started on different boards and each time they directed us to the new one it was difficult.  I'm finslly used to this one, I like reading posts from certain familiar names because I know they will be interesting, funny, or insightful depending on the mood of the OP.  I'm just hoping we don't get told to move again, I like it here.....

I started on different boards and each time they directed us to the new one it was difficult.  I'm finslly used to this one, I like reading posts from certain familiar names because I know they will be interesting, funny, or insightful depending on the mood of the OP.  I'm just hoping we don't get told to move again, I like it here.....

Agreed Sub. I think we've been moved around about 3-4 times since I joined in 2005. Still a lot of the old faithful still here, and many who were here long before I was.

What has happened to PeytonGirl by the way? I miss her!

i started on the indy star forum (i can't remember how long ago) and hated every change. losing past posts (it's like wiping out your entire history), having to get used to a new site, and some posters that you have gotten to know going to other forums or just getting frustrated and quitting is a huge negative to me and i am sure others. hopefully the people in control get this and keep the same site with just minor changes to enhance the site.