Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Top 20 Picks for 1st Round of Draft....

The playoff sports will apparently determine who drafts where in the final 12 picks of the 1st round.

But the first 20 picks are now known....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000116754/article/2013-nfl-draft-order-if-the-season-ended-today

Food for thought....   I believe Cincinnati has two 2nd round picks.   Their own, plus Oakland's as final payment on the Carson Palmer trade.

The Raiders pick will be high in the 2nd round.   That should be a possible target if they're looking to trade back up to the bottom of the first round where we will be picking.

I think someone noted with a 10-win season we were looking to pick around 25th....

But with an 11-win season, we may be picking closer to 28th or so.    If Grigson decides to trade down and out of the 1st round,   the Raiders might be a target?

Just thinking out loud...   I'm sure other teams may be targeted as well...

Didn't the Saints lose another draft pick for this upcoming draft? I'll have to look it up.

Yes,  they likely lost a 2nd round pick.   Though a story I read this week said the NFL might change that pick.

But, losing a high 2nd round pick eliminates them from being a partner to trade down with.     If they don't have a pick, then they can't give us something worth trading down for....

Oh well....

Yes,  they likely lost a 2nd round pick.   Though a story I read this week said the NFL might change that pick.

But, losing a high 2nd round pick eliminates them from being a partner to trade down with.     If they don't have a pick, then they can't give us something worth trading down for....

Oh well....

Yeah... I thought I had heard that. See anything with regards to the pick they lost last year?