Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Falcons vs. Lions Thread

PrincetonTiger

Atlanta has the fewest penalties in the league. I have never in my life seen a team get away with holding and pushing off more than them. Despite the easiest schedule in the league, they can't run the ball. Watch them get blown out really bad in the playoffs as usual. Falcons suck. I hope it's 2010 all over again, give up 49 points to the Packers.

The Falcons are going to choke hard in the playoffs. I just know that feeling, and it brings such joy to me.

For the last 4 years in a row

2008 Arizona beat them in wild card round = Super Bowl

2009 Saints sweep them and knock them out of playoff contention = Super Bowl win

2010 Packers stomp them into the ground after 13-3 season = Super Bowl win

2011 Giants shut them up in first round as Matt Ryan can only score 2 points = Super Bowl win

2012 ?????????

The team that destroys Atlanta will reach the Super Bowl. If I was a Niners fan, I'd pray that they get into the Georgia Dome, and that's what GB fans need to be doing. They have not played a real team in MONTHS. Giants do not count, cause they are an average team as usual. Atlanta has the easiest schedule in the league, and still struggles to run the ball and on defense gives up gashes of yards. I can't wait to see them choke hard in the playoffs.

I didn't watch it. But, I kinda think it was obvious the Lions lose. I think they are getting worse almost every game. Heck I was one of the few who has us beating them this year I think. Of course I did not think it would come down to the final second but thats how we swing in Indy at times.

I didn't watch it. But, I kinda think it was obvious the Lions lose. I think they are getting worse almost every game. Heck I was one of the few who has us beating them this year I think. Of course I did not think it would come down to the final second but thats how we swing in Indy at times.

It would not be a normal NFL seeing without the Lions losing 10 games. I know I'm mean but it's the truth. I can think of 4 games off top of my head that they should have lost last year.

It would not be a normal NFL seeing without the Lions losing 10 games. I know I'm mean but it's the truth. I can think of 4 games off top of my head that they should have lost last year.

Calvin Johnson needs to demand a trade to the Colts. Vet minimum to play with Luck baby and win several titles!!!!

Calvin Johnson needs to demand a trade to the Colts. Vet minimum to play with Luck baby and win several titles!!!!

you are reminding me how I've been dreaming of Brees throwing TD's to Larry Fitzgerald...then I woke up and realized it was just the pro bowl a few years back.